• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Box Trick, does it change the stats?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2013
    Does it matter that you lose 10 battles with a Pokemon, then deposit him in a PC, and withdraw him? What I'm really trying to ask is:

Will it change the number on your stats as you see them, once you do the Box Trick? Will you be able to see the numbers change after a withdraw?

Thanks.

Years
  • Hi!

No, it shouldn't change any stats depositings and withdrawing a pokemon I think. And less if you lose x number of battles.. and yes, i know in the old games there were a lot of glitches.. but surelly, when you go to try it, when you withdraw the pokemon, stats will be exactly the same as they were when you deposited it... And you will have lost some beautifull time of your live. If you are boring you can try it, and perfect. But I know its false.. what do you bend?

Last edited:
    Back