• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boy Am I New!

Lucid

follow the rules, and have fun *gives n00b cookie* =3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hiya. ^___^ Welcome to PC~! My name is Karli! I hope you have a good time here. X3 But dont forget to follow the rules. ;D See ya 'round~!

~Karli

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity. Have a nice time and follow the rules. I like your avatar. I hope you have a nice time and make sure to Read the FAQ for help.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Crocodile Rock said:
    Hello peoples! I hope I enjoy my stay here! No wait...that came out wrong...oh, well! Hi! ^^
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Welme to Pokecommunity! I'm Emily, or ash_misty4ever! I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any questions, or you just want to chat, you can PM me, if you want! btw, I love the username! ;)

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC!
    Follow the rules and have a nice time :)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC ^^ enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me

Back