• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boys here, forgive the nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    hello I'm newish
    I've been here a little while but only posted once.
    I'm also pretty new to hacking and on a mac. If you know of any GOOD tools, please inform me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Well... I know no tools... But welcome-... ish.. person! 0wo Anyway~ If I find anything for a Mac i'll let ya know~

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hi boys and welcome to PC.

You're hacking on Mac? Well that's unusual. :D But I hope that you find right tools. You might want to check "Emulation" section where are ROM hacks and other discussion relating hacks.

But first remember to read the rules. :)

If you have any questions just PM to me. Have fun at PC.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, boys! You registered back October right? Well, that doesn't matter. Your still considered a new member. Glad you decided to make a introduction thread, we really love to meet new members, such as you! :P

I don't know what's wrong with hacking with Mac? Maybe, perhaps it's harder to hack? I don't know soo sorry! But I'm a hacker myself as well! I'm sure your certain of the Emulation section, there are a lot of tutorials there if you want to learn about basic hacking and stuff as well as tools provided! So if you have any questions regarding ROM hacking, you could ask me as well. Although I'm still a beginner, I'd be happy to help you out!

Looking forward to see you around the forum, stick with the rules always and have a wonderful time here. ^^

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi boys and welcome to PC
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^
    Since, you're looking for ROM hacking tools, you should take a visit to the Emulation section of the forums. The section has a large Toolbox board , and you can pretty much find everything you may need into succeeding your hack! ^_^
    Soo have a great time here, and have fun Read the rules first before you jump in, and don't hesitate to ask me questions! See ya around!

Years
  • I think I'm the first actual hacker to post, so welcome!

I think WINE is used by hackers on the Mac, and then download the tools used by Windows hackers (Advance Map, XSE, etc.). As others have said, the Emulation--moreso the ROM Hacking-- forum is where you should hang, but I'm sure you know that already. Be sure to read the rules etc., though, because the moderators there already have enough of their plate :3

Anyway, I hope you have an awesome time at PC, and I look forward to if and when you post a hack :3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • pretty unique name you have there! :)

anyway, if you are quite interested in hacking, you can check out our Emulation thread. I'm sure you can pick up some helpful hints along the way.

btw, welcome to PC! Read the rules, participate actively, and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    I am using wine botteler, so I can run a few programs. Well thanks any way Spherical Ice. Still, not every thing really works on it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    FORGIVE

Stuff just pop in my head, out of no were. I just so happened to have that pop in my head, if I could change my nickname name, I would. And again, forgive the nickname.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Why would the name need forgiving? It's kind of awesome lol - something I never would have thought of. It's actually kind of genius in a way, you're forcing people to say "hi boys" or "what's up boys?" every time they wish to start a conversation with you :P

Anyway, welcome boys! haha that won't get old any time soon...

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Thanks Shining Raichu.
    Hay, does any one now how to make hacking programs? If you do, please, please, let me know.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC! PC does have a section that's dedicated to ROM hacking, so I think you'll want to check it out for your needs!

That said, making hacking programs is a completely different matter from using hacking programs. You'll need a lot more know-how for the former, sometimes going into some sort of dabbling in the ROM... I think I'm not well-versed in this thing, cause I'm no ROM hacker. But I do hang out in the other sections, though.

I think I'll be seeing you somewhere, huh?

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Thanks for the advise, and sorry for not posting recently.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Glad you've returned, boys... but even if you did *make* this thread yourself, you're still prohibited to post it if the last post date is more than 30 days ago. The last post date is back in December 2nd, and today is January 18th (19th if you're in a different timezone). Thread revival is against the rules here. If you've been gone for more than 30 days, you have the option to make a reintroduction thread.

Welp, time for me to close this up. PM me if you have any questions, ok!

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back