• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boys please come in!!!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Most guys pay attention to the Girl's shirt and pants, and most of all the hair and face. I suggest a white, slightly ruffly, blouse with a pair of khaki capris. Always good for a first, second, or even third date. But I think for the third date you should go with something a bit more girly/colorful. Anyways, all up to you, just my opinion.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Well...when it comes to shoes like those, they're okay for special occasions and fancy resturants, but otherwise you shouldn't need them.

I know I wouldn't have a problem going to T.G.I. Friday's or something and you wore sneakers instead of those.
    /stuff no one cares about

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why are you all going on about him only liking the shoes :S she didn't say that, she just asked if they looked attractive, and I think they do, but if it's your first date, maybe wear something a little less hot, you know, leave those things for a nice surprise later down the line.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    well those heels look really high, so make sure they don't make you taller than him (unless you naturally are). imo, it'd be pretty awkward if your heels made you taller than him.

they also look uncomfortable, so maybe go for flats or gladiator sandals. but if the height and comfort of the heels are okay for you, go for it. they look cute.

also, make sure you're not overdressed. idk what kind of place you're going to, so i wouldn't know~

Years
    Honestly he might notice he might not, sometimes I wouldn't notice my gf in fancy shoes, so don't feel offended if he doesn't notice him but they do look like nice shoes

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
    Cute shoes :]
    But I wouldn't be too worried about it. I don't think men care much about things like that.....unless he has a feet fetish >_>

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    If you go to this date in just shoes, then you will defiantly make a good first impression. ;) JK

The shoes are the least important thing in a wardrobe.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I have just realised- I have never paid attention to a women's shoes!! And I can't imagine any of my male friends saying:
    "I had a date with a girl last night!"
    "Wow, really? What were her shoes like?"

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    Real boys don't care about physical appearance or the thing you have. They look at your manners and how you care or love much about them...

Me, however, is a different story. Bump me and I'll bang you.

Back