• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bragging Rights

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Not great, but I thought it was kind of funny when my level 17 Magnimite won against a level 31 Ryhorn.

Umasd

I-Am-The-Law
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Way back in blue I caught Mewtew with 1 Ultra-Ball..... A convenient Blizzard by my Articuno got him to about 1% and froze him.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    beat elite four with only kyogre(just caught)
    i ♥ that kyogre so much!

edit:on emerald,i just pwned the elite four with rayquaza in about....20 mins or less?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well, my Milotic won all the master rank beauty contests and smart contests by itself ^_^

i also beat the whole elite four with just my Umbreon on crystal

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    I got a Kyogre great ball first shot and same with Lugia and yeah all ma pokemon under lvl 40 combined beat elite four with only 3 leppa berry's and 4 Super potions.
    hh simpsonqueen

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    this is'nt very special, but i encountered about 4 chansey in about 20 steps in the safari zone on LG! They all got away though-_-;;

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    i caught rayquayza and raikou both with a great ball first try. also with raikou it was the very first time i saw and i didn't look at the pic very and mistook it for a tauros.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    While looking around the Altering Cave in LG, I found nothing but level 10-15 Zubats. On my way to the door, I found a Shiny one! (Level 10) My entire party was in their 70's, so I tossed my only Master Ball (it didn't go to waste!)

In Pokémon Silver, I got my Typhlosion to Lv 100 (the hard way) while searching through Mt. Silver. RED went down in flames! (That was about 6 years ago.)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Not sure how many of these brags are actually truthful, but I thought I would add a recent one of mine that I am rather proud of.

After only breeding two generations of Feebas, I now have the following:

Feebas
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    IVs
    HP: 31
    Atk: 17
    Def: 30
    SAtk: 31
    SDef: 29
    Spd: 29

With the typical EV spread (200 HP, 184 Def, 56 SAtk, 56 SDef, 12 Spd), my Lv100 Milotic will have the following stats:

HP: 381
    Atk: 127
    Def: 262
    SAtk: 250
    SDef: 287
    Spd: 210

A great addition to my BF team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Shining Salamence said:
    playing my gold rom for the first time, i set out to the first route, armed with a Totodile. I go into the grass, and, as expected, a hoothoot appeared. Because i was holding down the spacebar to speed up the game, i nearly missed it, but i noticed a faint glistening sound in the background. Then i noticed the pokemon's slight discoloration...then, when i realized it was shiny, i freaked out. OMG! THE FIRST POKEMON I EVER SEE IS SHINY. Then i realized i couldn't catch it since i couldnt get any pokeballs until after the pokedex. So I did the right (well sorta) thing and got a gs code to get a master ball, then threw it at hoothoot. I was a little nervous my game would freeze since i didn't have a pokedex. instead, it just skipped the pokedex part and said "give a nickname blah blah blah..." I was overjoyed. The first pokemon i ever saw in GS was shiny.

I had a similar experience; I restarted my Ruby and headed out, and my first wild encounter was with a Zigzagoon, and I was all set up to run, but I then noticed that it sparkled. I was stunned to see that it was a Shiny. Of course I made sure to catch it......

That was my first (and still only) 3rd-gen Shiny...

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    I got a shiny Charmander from the starter poke'ball first time I started a new game!

That's nice ^_^

playing my gold rom for the first time, i set out to the first route, armed with a Totodile. I go into the grass, and, as expected, a hoothoot appeared. Because i was holding down the spacebar to speed up the game, i nearly missed it, but i noticed a faint glistening sound in the background. Then i noticed the pokemon's slight discoloration...then, when i realized it was shiny, i freaked out. OMG! THE FIRST POKEMON I EVER SEE IS SHINY. Then i realized i couldn't catch it since i couldnt get any pokeballs until after the pokedex. So I did the right (well sorta) thing and got a gs code to get a master ball, then threw it at hoothoot. I was a little nervous my game would freeze since i didn't have a pokedex. instead, it just skipped the pokedex part and said "give a nickname blah blah blah..." I was overjoyed. The first pokemon i ever saw in GS was shiny.

Well...Yesterday I wondered if something like that could happen to me ^_^

Well...I can say that...

- My time record for Red Version is 12 hours...I think.
    - My Crystal Version shinies were the Red Gyarados and a Brown Graveler.
    - In Sapphire I caught a Purple Wailmer. It evolved into Wailord.

Last edited:

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    My Dudish Pokemon

I have 3 rayquazas, 2 groundons, 1 kyorge, 2 mewtwos, 2 metagross, 5 tyranitar,2 articunos, moltres and zapoes, 1 regiroc and regice,2 swampert, 2 blaizacon and have a sceptile, latios, salamence, aerodaycl, aggron, rhydon, shedninja, ditto, wailord, unown and others all lv100! I would like to see someone beat that!

Feraligatr19

The DISHI is coming
    Years
    I beat the pokemon leagu in about 15 mis with about 20 damage done to me in total (thanks to my awesome lv.100 Feraligatr and Joltoen, water and electricity is there a better comination?)

PS i didnt cheat!

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I have a full Hoenn dex and 336 in the national!

I have 3 rayquazas, 2 groundons, 1 kyorge, 2 mewtwos, 2 metagross, 5 tyranitar,2 articunos, moltres and zapoes, 3 regiroc,registeel and regice,2 swampert, charizard, 2 blaizacon and have a sceptile, latios, salamence, aerodaycl, aggron, rhydon, shedninja, ditto, wailord, unown and others all lv100!

Also i caught Mewtwo in a pokeball because my friend said i was lazy.

And i only have one shiny, Gyradoes, but a least i have one.

I threw lots of Utra balls at a Suicune but i ran out so i used all my great balls
    but i ran out of them so i throw a pokeball and the first one i throw catchs it,
    Weird huh!

Plus i am Union Master, the leader of a club of 6 pokemon fans and
    their Champion (most powerful trainer). ( The club is the Pokemon Union).
    (It rocks) (Definetly).

This is my 50th Thread

Last edited:
    Back