• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] braixen draws

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
  • guess who's back; back again

doodles of more of my ocs
    Spoiler:

some other fanart

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ALSO, if it's alright, i'm taking pokemon drawing suggestions, mainly because i have no idea on which ones to practice drawing. might do em' might not, depends on how motivated i actually am

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yes, you're free to take suggestions. It's common practice to open up shops for traditional/digital/graphic art, but if you're just looking for some practice and aren't really fulfilling requests, I don't see any harm in it. :)

Well, to start, I LOVE your Animal Crossing pic! Eeeek everything about it is so cute and I have ONE perfect orange that I cherish and keep in my house so I like, really identify with that drawing. ;; It's so simple and soft looking. The color pallet you chose is perfect!

And, just to get the ball rolling, I'll make a suggestion for a Pokemon you should draw! n_n; How about Joltik? Do it, don't do it, no big deal. But if you're wondering what to draw, a Joltik would be just precious. :)

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Also, if Alexial/Strawberry doesn't mind me saying this, there's a one Pokemon a day in December thing going down on Tumblr. I won't link to it here for fear of advertising or what have you (it's only a calendar, though), but you can send a VM if that interests you. That way, you're pulling your own favorites. It's even more challenging to try not to overlap.

I'm likely doing it too, though I'd be starting late. If you start now, you'd either have to make up for 12 days or just jump right in.

Back