• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brand New BREAK Card, But...Looks Dirty?

PokemonRoundup

Pokemon Card Collector/Youtuber
Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Hey Guys,

Bought a BREAKthrough Elite Trainer Box today and got some reeeeally good pulls. One of those was one card I was really hoping for: Raichu Break. However, when I got to the card, I noticed the card itself looked smudged and dirty, almost. You can sorta see it in this picture:
    Brand New BREAK Card, But...Looks Dirty?

You can see it better in my unboxing on my channel, if you wish to view. There's like black smudges on the top and in the text. The card itself feels almost thinner and a bit chalky, as well. Pretty disappointed as this was the card I was really hoping to get and sleeve right away, to keep in good condition. Haven't really seen one like this from a brand new pack ever.

What do you guys think? Have you gotten a similar damaged card? Thanks for reading!

PokemonRoundup

Pokemon Card Collector/Youtuber
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Yup, it's more than just a pattern. It's on the yellow border too, and it feels/looks different than the Chesnaught break I have. Pretty strange

Back