• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brand new here

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2015
    HELLO
    My name is Dave, but I normally use the screen name of Ryu or from now on Megaryu hehe
    I play pokemon online and i loove to find out new sites with good pokemon information. What sites do you recommend me guys?

I love to talk to new people and I don't bite!
    grrr

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya Dave, Ryu reminds me of Ryu from Street Fighteeeeer, but, y'know, I'm not that good at Street Fighter, nor have I played in a while, but, it's a nice memory! Anyways, I'm sure that you can find good information about pokemon here, like, if you're having trouble with the games, just head on over to the appropriate pokemon game board, and someone can help you out there!

But yeaaah, I don't bite much either, so! If you ever wanna chat sometime, I'm also free as well! Course' the sharks are bitin' this time of year, buuut no worries! I'll keep em' tamed~ But yes, welcome to PC! I do hope that you'l have a pleasant morning, and ahve a wonderful time. :3

Years
  • I recommend the usual sites.. Serebii, Pokebeach, Bulbagarden, and etc. I really only visit Serebii for Pokemon-related information but PokeCommunity is great as well since people here are really fast at finding new information and sharing it with the forum.

But yeah, hey Dave! Welcome. :) One of my closest friends has the same name as you. And Ampharos is totally cute, so your avatar rocks! Does Ryu come from Denryu, which I believe is his Japanese name? Ampharos is too cute to bite so I'm sure you're a friendly person. Stick around and contact the staffers if you need help. I assume you're into X and Y so be sure to check out our official board for it to explore, too. It's itching for more participants and is very lively~

See you around Dave! Like LGDArm said, I hope you'll have a good time here.

Back