• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

brand new person

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Hi, im really am brand new to joining a pokemon site... o.o pokemon Y is my first pokemon but i am hoping to change that soon x3 i am trying to understand the advance basics of pokemon, as in breeding for IVs, and shinies. i am here in hopes of getting a few more people on my pokemon Y for the whole after game deal. but after all that is said and done, I am Aneko, nice to meet you all. x3 place looks sweet so far lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Nice to meet you, Aneko! I'm a new member here as well (although I'm not unfamiliar with Pokemon forums, since I've been a part of some in the past :P ). So Y is your first Pokemon game, huh? I think it's a great way to introduce you to the series! It's a truly fun game. Not only that, but getting into the competitive field with IVs and EVs have been made so much easier with XY as well! So it's a great game to introduce you to all the different mechanics in the Pokemon games. :D

Years
  • Our Pokemon X & Y board is going to be wonderful for you, then. I recommend stopping by the Friend Code SharingThread there to post your code and add/befriend others for your game. Welcome! <3

While I'm not someone who just got into Pokemon with X and Y, I can definitely say that there are plenty of others like you here. Pokemon is a huge franchise and many people get into it for each generation so our members are always around to give you some help. You can get tips on shiny hunting and IVs/EVs (which would fit best in the Battle Center, by the way) here among other things so consider exploring the forum as soon as you can! :) Soon enough you'll become a pro, hehe.

Enjoy your time here and hope to see you around lots, Aneko!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    thank you Cirno~ x3 I will most diffidently be using your links that you posted for me, and I plan on exploring the site as i go to learn more about things. this is much loved ~

thank you AuraKnight95, yes this is a great game, my friends tell me i am addicted to this game now. i just laugh at them for saying that. but i am planning to explore all areas of the game as well x3 though i am just finding breeding more interesting then battling atm xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, well, Pokemon Y is a really nice game to start out with! <3 I feel that it's very diverse on wild pokemon, and the game play is pretty easy! But yes, I do hope that someday, you'll tryout the other pokemon games, which they're all pretty fun! I can exchange FCs with you, if you'd like! I'm always looking for new friends too!

And feel free to explore the forum to your hearts content. :3 We'll be always happy to help you if you have any questions portraying to IVs, breeding, shinies, or just anything in general! Feel free to contact us! So, it's nice to have you here Aneko, and I'm glad you're liking the forum so far! <33

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, glad you could join the party! I hope you have a great time.

Congrats on getting into Pokemon! The current gen is a great place to start.

Back