• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brand new

Years
    Hi everybody I'm new to the forum and glad to be here. I've played pokemon since the original red and blue version back in the day. I'm glad to see how the pokémon universe has expanded just about everywhere. I've played every pokémon game from red, blue, and yellow, to pokémon stadium, to platinum. I used to watch the first season of Pokémon almost religiously.
    So I'm 20 years old now so I've been at it for probably about 9 years. I stopped playing but then discovered all the new stuff they were coming out with and I jumped back in. I'm currently playing the platinum version on my way to the elite 4.
    :)

ProfessorRolly

Professor
    Years
    Aloha new friend. It may appear that I am new, I'm not. my email accounts were closed for inactivity... wow it happens when your gone for like 3 months. lol. But anyway welcome new Friend hope u have fun

EvilTelevision

The TV, it's watching you.
    Years
    "Welcome to PokeCommunity, you may log out any time you like but you may never leave." said the voice from the old black and white television in the corner of the room. it's screen glowed red, but it wasn't plugged in.....

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    It's good to know your brand sparkly new :D Welcome to the forums anywayz.

Make yourself right at home, kay? :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Welcome to PC just like you I've been playing pokemon since Red Blue and Yellow.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to PC i am Diglett 032 cool avatar. I have been into pokemon for only about 3 years.

Years
    Welcome to PC just like you I've been playing pokemon since Red Blue and Yellow.

Sweet.. those were the days huh? haha. we thought it was the best thing playing in black and white :D

Another Arcanine Lover! :D

Welcome! I'm new too (:

Yeah he's a pretty epic pokemon. Going back to Blaine on Cinnabar island.. I can't even believe I remember all that. well I welcome you too! :D

Welcome to PC i am Diglett 032 cool avatar. I have been into pokemon for only about 3 years.

Thanks, I got it here :P
    It's good to have new and different people into pokemon. I was out of the trend for quite a while, but I still remember back in 3rd grade collecting the cards from the back of lunchables :)
    Those were the days!

Last edited:
    Back