• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bravely Default

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Okay, I'm counting on you guys to help with with Qada now. This fight is ridiculous considering the guy can deal 9999 damage and heals himself by 900 every turn. Like...Jesus Christ.

Main thing: it will help if you have someone that can use the Dispel White Mage ability - it negates his healing ability! Also, for his 9999 damage thing, a good trick is to have someone with Valkyrie and Pirate skills.

Enough Pirate Job levels to have Provoke, and enough Valkyrie points to have Spirit Barrier, because the trick is to constantly use Provoke when he uses his Dark Matter thing, in which he has a pattern for that - one way or another, he'll probably try and gain more BP, THEN use that ability. So on that turn, Brave 4 times - use provoke 3 times in a ow, and then use Spirit Barrier. It'll drain your mana, but, you'll take 0 damage.

Another option is to have all your characters have the spirit barrier ability when he's about to use his Dark Matter ability, just in case you don't want any of your characters to keep dying. Otherwise, yeah, he's annoying, but you can pull through eventually with enough patience & good summons if you have em!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Just completed the game, Must say it was really good, Didn't end up getting all classes, Missing vampire and 1 other, Will go back and get them.

Anyone know how to get 99,999 damage? I want to make OP people now xD

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • You actually can't break the the damage cap of 9999 without using Bravely Second. Even then, just hitting the 50,000's requires some set-up. The set-up requires a crap-load of buffing and de-buffing, and abusing weakness.

It's a lot of work to get some of the higher numbers. Like the most I got up to was 150k out of 999k.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • That... is far more effort than I can be bothered to do haha.

Whats your guys favourite class combos and abilities?

Arc

Years
  • Ninja/Spell Fencer (32 HITS GALORE <3)

Hawkeye
    Precision
    Frenetic Fighting

Dark Knight/Spell Fencer (rage rage rage.)

P.Atk Increase 30%
    P.Atk Increase 10%
    Two-Handed

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Random detail that I've been wondering about...

Eternia's governing body is called the Council of Six...but apparently only has 4 members: the Grand Marshal, Alternis, Victoria, and Victor. So where's the other 2? Or are they just the non-important types?

Arc

Years
  • Random detail that I've been wondering about...

Eternia's governing body is called the Council of Six...but apparently only has 4 members: the Grand Marshal, Alternis, Victoria, and Victor. So where's the other 2? Or are they just the non-important types?
    You will be seeing the other two during Chapter 4. They're the two most important that's why you hear scarce of them actually.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Whats your guys favourite class combos and abilities?

Monk / Dark Knight

Phoenix Flight
    Minus Strike
    Minus Strike
    Minus Strike

Basically Phoenix Flight cuts you down to 1 HP, and then you can jsut spam Minus Strike for 9999 damage. Stillness is necessary though!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    You will be seeing the other two during Chapter 4. They're the two most important that's why you hear scarce of them actually.

Oh, good. Sounds like things should get real interesting then once I beat down Victor and Victoria...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I just got to Chapter 5. I was expecting some sort of major revelations at the end of Chapter 4, but it seems that the game still wants to keep me in the dark (for no good reason).

Funny thing is, the one thing it did reveal, I had actually predicted:
    Spoiler:

*Zekrom feels proud because Zekrom actually figured something out in advance and not 2 minutes before its revealed in the game like how it normally is*

And I need to ask this:
    Spoiler:

At least I still have Grandship....

Arc

Years
  • And I need to ask this:
    Spoiler:
    To answer your question...
    Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    To answer your question...
    Spoiler:

Ok, but
    Spoiler:

Arc

Years
  • Ok, but
    Spoiler:
    Well, what happens is...
    Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Well, what happens is...
    Spoiler:

Thank you. You've been helpful.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm most of the way through Chapter 6 now. I was starting to lose faith in the game during Chapter 5, but 6 has turned it right back around
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I just got the game today and I've just played for an hour. Not a bad game at all!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • For those of you that have beaten the game...

Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hmm, I've beaten the game, so, I'll answer in spoilers~

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thanks! More stuff...

Spoiler:

Back