• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Braviary] vs Mandibuzz

Who do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
Years
  • As a Guatemalan American whose proud to stand tall at our wonderful symbol of freedom, The bald Eagle...I feel that Braviary signifies the very essence of American Pride!

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Without hesitation I voted for Braviary. The other one is just ugly and not really tough to my mind...
    Braviary isn't great neither but I prefer its design and it's my favourite Flying type Pokémon in the 5th generation.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I have Black Version, but still use a Braviary I got from some guy :D

I tried to use Mandibuzz once - but I found training Vullaby to lv.54 to be quite strenuous ^^' Plus Braviary just looks so BADASS!

Years
  • I have Black Version, but still use a Braviary I got from some guy :D

I tried to use Mandibuzz once - but I found training Vullaby to lv.54 to be quite strenuous ^^' Plus Braviary just looks so BADASS!

Yeah, I had trouble training my Vullaby as well. She had mainly Special-based attacks but an Impish nature made them slightly weaker.

I finally evolved her into Mandibuzz eventually.

flubbateios

I voted mandibuzz because I like taking a more defensive point of view, since braivary has bad speed, but none of these birds actually appeal to me

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • While Mandibuzz is well, better to use both in-game and competitively as well, I'll never have it,since I don't play Black.
    Well, she has won my vote though

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    120% Braviary.

One of the Pokemons i used in my team!+A Good Attacker!

Years
  • [Braviary] vs Mandibuzz

Obvious choice is obvious. Team America .... you know the rest if you watched the movie xD. Braviary is my favorite Flying type, so it makes it all the more easier to pick.

Nice trick there comparing Braviary to the American flag.

I think Braviary's taking the cake in this poll, wonder what the next poll will focus on...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I fell in love with Braviary the first time I saw it. I even went through the lengths to trade for a Rufflet on my Black version. I love it in battle and it's animation is pure win.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I see Kaori is quite enthusiastic in unstickying this! But yeah, as always, you all may continue voting - and Braviary moves onto the next round. :) What I'd have voted for. Poor, poor Mandibuzz though. :(

Years
  • Braviary wins by a landslide, trouncing Mandibuzz 50-10.

I guess it might be because Brav is a cool American-based eagle and that he hits hard compared to the female vulture Mandibuzz, who is a defensive wall.

What's next in the Black & White Weekly Polls? We'll have to wait for Kaori and Forever to see!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    i didn't get to vote but i would have voted mandibuzz. i own black my friend gave me both but dark types are my favorite type :X

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • I think there equal because if they attack each other with flying type move it won't do much effect and so with Braviary normal type against ghost woun't do much effect because Mandibuzz is resistant to normal moves.

so I'm going for mandibazz

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Mandibuzz is way more unique with its stats but...

Braviary is the American eagle. C'mon.

Back