• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"brb shower" *returns four minutes later*

Years
  • I shower almost every night; if I have a day off the next day I'm not going to bother. My showers are usually pretty short these days, 5-15 minutes or so. Depends on if I want to stay under the hot water a bit. I'd take longer but our hot water heater makes noise if you run the hot water for more than a minute, and I hate the CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK it makes so I tend to keep it short.

I just can't do baths. For the longest time it was due to a bad childhood memory. Now, I just can't get the water the right temperature. I want hot water but I make it as hot as my showers and I turn into a lobster 5 minutes in. :( Besides, showers can be relaxing for me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • At least a half hour in the bath, doctor's orders due to my chronic dry skin. Usually I wash my hair before I begin my bath so it doesn't affect the amount of time I'm in the bath proper (usually I wash the hair, wait about 15 minutes or so to let our slow water heater recover, then take my bath.)

I could never tolerate taking a shower. I hate the feel of a shower spray on my body and standing up for extended periods in there could aggravate my knee problem. Plus my dermatologist wants me to take baths anyway.

Years
  • How can some of you guys take +20 minutes and girls 30+ minutes? What a waste of time! D:

How long do you spend in the shower?
    5-10 minutes. I don't like standing around and doing nothing.

Do you spend more time in the shower when you wash and shampoo your hair, or is it an equal amount of time?
    Wat? Equal?

How often do you shower?
    Every day in the morning. I can't not have a shower otherwise I feel horrible.

Is there a certain time of day you shower? Any reason why?
    Nope, just depends when I am awake.

Do you prefer showering to taking baths?
    Showering only, like I said before, I don't like standing or sitting around for long.

If you take baths, how often do you do so?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My showers can range from 5-20 minutes. It depends on the time, what I'm going to be doing afterwards, and just a whole range of other variables (to me, the shower is a nice place to just relax and think for a little bit without anyone bothering you sometimes). Baths are nice too, but I don't take them nearly as often. I don't even remember the last time I took a bath. D:

Ayselipera

I've gone back to showering in the morning now rather than at night so on school mornings about 15 minutes. On a free day though about 30-40 minutes.

Do you spend more time in the shower when you wash and shampoo your hair, or is it an equal amount of time?
    I shampoo my hair everyday so same amount always.

How often do you shower?
    Everyday unless I'm feeling extremely lazy and I know I don't have anywhere to go the next day or I know no one is stopping by then I'll skip a day, but this is pretty rare.

Usually in the morning.

I prefer showers, but really only because my bathtub is crap. It's extremely shallow and leaks making it such a hassle. If I had a nice bath though I'd be more likely to take them.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • How long do you spend in the shower?
    10-20 minutes.

I wash my hair every other day. When I'm not washing my hair, I am faster at showering. I shower to be clean, not to relax, haha.

How often do you shower?
    I shower daily, but I have skipped when I know I have a day off. I just change into clean clothes.

I've showered at all times of the day. I prefer taking showers in the morning or evening, whenever the time is right before I go out. I don't like showering the night before.

Showers ftw.

I haven't taken a bubble bath in years.

Years
  • I can take from 5 - 15 minutes in the shower depending on how much of a rush I'm in. Having shorter hair makes it quicker to shampoo/condition..which I do every time I shower. I tend to shower right after I wake up. Otherwise, I feel gross. I never take baths or whatever - it's just a waste of time for me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I take a shower everyday, I spend about 15-25 in the shower depending on the mood I'm in or if anyone else is waiting. I wash my hair everyday. And I've never taken a bath before. Only showers. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    About 10 minutes.

About an equal amount... I think,

How often do you shower?
    Every day.

Always around 8 o'clock. Because I have Tae Kwon Do around 6-7.

Showering. I've never taken a bath.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    20 - 60 minutes. xD;;

Idk. XD

How often do you shower?

Everydayyyyy

Usually at night because its more relaxing. x3;;

I like both of them >u<;;

Dunno :3

Years
    Usually 20-30 minutes.

My hair doesn't take long to become disgusting, so I always wash it.

How often do you shower?
    Every two days. Less if I'm lazy. Showering every day wastes too much water and isn't too healthy for the skin anyway.

Either in the early evening or before going to bed. Just personal preference. Mainly because I never can get up in time in the morning to afford showering.

I don't remember when exactly the last time I used the bathtub for something else than filling a bucket and the like was. Maybe 8 years ago or so.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    Usually around twenty minutes, but only because I stand and space out in the shower for half the time.
    Do you spend more time in the shower when you wash and shampoo your hair,
    or is it an equal amount of time?
    I always shampoo my hair whenever I take a shower, so I guess equally?
    How often do you shower?

Every other day.

I take a shower right before I go to bed. I usually can't wake up early enough to take a shower in the morning. Also, my parents bedroom is beside my bathroom and they get mad at me for waking them up with the shower.
    Do you prefer showering to taking baths
    ?
    When I was younger I loved taking baths! Not so much now though. My legs are too long for the tub, and I don't enjoy sitting in wet dirt.

I only take baths when I'm sick, because I found out I tend to faint when I stand in warm, steamy showers for twenty minutes when I'm sick.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
    depends, if it's a weekday, I try to limit myself to 4-10 minutes. If it's a weekend, I tend to take up to half an hour.
    Again, depends on the day. If my hair really needs a wash on a weekday I try to do it in under 4 minutes.
    How often do you shower?
    Once a day, unless I've gone swimming or I've gotten dirty after that shower. Then I'll take another one.
    In the morning, unless it's the weekend/holidays. I sleep in then until around 1-3pm ^-^'
    Do you prefer showering to taking baths/If you take baths, how often do you do so?
    I do enjoy baths but showers are so much more efficient, considering it's easy to get the temperature right, uses less water (if the shower is short :P), etc. I don't have baths very often. I've had 1 this year and last year I don't think I had any at all

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    How long do you spend in the shower?
    Hmmm, I guess it really just depends. I would say around 10-30 mins.

I would say a little longer I guess.

How often do you shower?
    Everyday. Maybe once or twice a day.

I always shower every morning after I wake up. I usually may have a relaxing shower before bed too.

Yeah I do, I never really like taking a bath, except maybe bubble ones. (I'm such a baby) but yeah, I shower more often. I remember hearing on a TV show someone say "You just lay there in your own dirt." xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Depends; it's either really quick (around a minute or two) or really long (for half an hour or so)

I spend more time just sitting underneath the shower.

How often do you shower?

Twice a week.

Mornings and evenings

Do you prefer showering to taking baths/If you take baths, how often do you do so?
    I like both baths and showers equally.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I spend 10 minutes in the shower, on average. Normally I wash my hair every time I shower, but if I don't I'll be in there for a shorter amount of time. I try to shower once a day, but it's not the end of the world if I miss one. This year, I've been showering at unusual times and without an consistency; not sure why, to be honest! Baths are the devil.

Posting Binge: 30/40

Back