• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

brb taking a quick swim in the pool!

Years
    I have a hot tub at my house, but I don't use it much anymore. As for swimming in, say, a local pool, we used to go to one when I was little, but not as much anymore. My college has a pool as well but I never went there for that.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    "No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air."

Years
    I can't swim, so we don't have a family pool at all. However, when I visited my grandfather's house once a year up in northern Florida, I used to hop into his pool around the edge of it and just sit in the cool and relaxing water.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I can't swim, so we don't have a family pool at all. However, when I visited my grandfather's house once a year up in northern Florida, I used to hop into his pool around the edge of it and just sit in the cool and relaxing water.

I urge you to learn how to swim. For safety reasons.

Years
    It took me extremely late to learn how to swim, in fact I was too scared of not leaving the shallow end when I was younger. I didn't complete my first swimming lesson until I was 18, but stroke-wise I'm only good at freestyle, and I find breaststroke a pain due to the weird position I have to swim in.

It's been ages since I swam in a pool so yeah my skills may be a bit rusty, but I have other ways to cool off in the heat anyway, and it's pretty given because of how hot the climate is where I am.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I don't know how to swim (too scarred too try but probably should for safety reasons in cause I drown or shark attack) but I do go to the pool every now and then. It's been at least 3 or 4 years since my family last went swimming, but I always find it really fun even if I can't technically swim!

If I want to beat the heat I usually just stay inside with the AC turned up and some cold water.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I do like swimming, but heat doesn't really bother me. During the summer I normally just take a weight set outside and just do some workouts while getting some rays and then I might go for a walk or just go inside get nekkid and play some games.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I love being in the water and swimming. Going away to Walt Disney World soon, have some pool and water park days planned. Looking for to it. A real good, long swim makes me feel so refreshed

Years
    Swimming is a lot of fun and a perfect way too cool off and relax in the summertime! I go as often as possible, but unfortunately my house doesn't have a pool so I normally either visit a friend's house or the public pool, but greatly prefer the former. Love going to the beach as well, it's honestly one of my favorite activities. c:

Back