• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakfast or no breakfast? If yes, what do you eat then?

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Bacon? Where? I NEVER eat breakfast. On school days, I wake up at 5:30 and leave the house to wait for the bus at 6. I'm a magnet student at my school, and that means I'm not in the area, but I make good enough grades to go on the magnet bus.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    for me it depends on when I wake up.If I wake up late I eat something that would normally be aa snack,if I wake up at a good time I eat a bowl of cearel,if I wake up really earlier I goof off and eat a snack just before school,and if I wake up really really late I eat nothing.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I rarely eat breakfast. Because if I do I end up starving by mid-4th hour. x.x;;

Though, if I don't eat breakfast, I can skip lunch if I need to. O-o

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    I rarely eat breakfast. Because if I do I end up starving by mid-4th hour. x.x;;

Though, if I don't eat breakfast, I can skip lunch if I need to. O-o

Hmm...that's true, but you'd probably be really hungry later in the day.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    I will always have my breakfast because I am a very sporty guy...

Btw I usually eat instant noodles, bread with jam, egg, sausages or luncheon meat!

Rave :tired:

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    I don't skip breakfast, but I do sometimes have to eat a small portion of it because I have to eat fast to not miss the bus. I eat whatever my mom makes me, usually a bagel, toast, or cereal.

Edit: And on weekends, I still eat whatever my mom cooks. Sometimes leftovers or we just go out.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I eat breakfest every morning I usually just eat just eggs, chese, a toast or a jamaician patty

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    hmm...

Well I normaly don't feel like breakfast but I have it anyway, aparently its the most important meal of the day, I normaly shuvel down some toast and a bowl of cereals and a cup of tea!

Back