• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breaking News: Chinese factory worker steals a 3DS unit from the assembly line

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    That's really great, someone stole one and then post pictures online? Hilarious.

Anyway, I do like the look of it; I personally don't think its too chunky at all, but then again I still only have an original tank DS. XD Too bad there's we can't see how it looks in action, right?

Years
    Anyway, I do like the look of it; I personally don't think its too chunky at all, but then again I still only have an original tank DS. XD Too bad there's we can't see how it looks in action, right?

You won't see it in action because there isn't any software installed on it for it to play games I don't think...

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    When people were saying it had no BIOS I thought they were meaning it just had no system menu though. But I suppose if that was the case we would have seen him playing a DS game. Anyway, this isn't really "breaking news", seeing as we haven't learned anything.

Back