• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breaking News Sean Taylor dies after being shot in leg the Washington Redskins player

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
    Years
    MIAMI - Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor has died, a day after he was shot in the leg, said family friend Richard Sharpstein.

ADVERTISEMENT

He said Taylor's father called him around 5:30 a.m. to tell him the news.

"His father called and said he was with Christ and he cried and thanked me," said Sharpstein, Taylor's former lawyer. "It's a tremendously sad and unnecessary event. He was a wonderful, humble, talented young man, and had a huge life in front of him. Obviously God had other plans."

He said he did not know exactly when Taylor died.

Doctors had been encouraged late Monday night when Taylor squeezed a nurse's hand. But Sharpstein said he was told Taylor never regained consciousness after being transported to the hospital and that he wasn't sure how he had squeezed the nurse's hand.

"Maybe he was trying to say goodbye or something," Sharpstein said.

The 24-year-old Redskins safety was shot early Monday in his home in the upper leg, damaging an artery and causing significant blood loss.

This is very sad day for all NFL and Redskins fan

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Man that's very sad I love the Redskins so much but for a Redskins player being shot by a upper leg that's terreble :(

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
    Years
    I hope they catch the guy who shot him meanwhile this sunday all the players on every team is going to wear a patch with his number on it

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    This was really sad, especially because the guy had been in trouble with the law in his life and was finally beginning to get his life straight. He had just had a child, and he had a wife. The fact that he was killed is terrible, because he was a great player and he seemed to be maturing.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    This was really sad, especially because the guy had been in trouble with the law in his life and was finally beginning to get his life straight. He had just had a child, and he had a wife. The fact that he was killed is terrible, because he was a great player and he seemed to be maturing.

took the words right out of my mouth
    The police say that it was just a startled burglar who shot him, but I think someone intentionally pre-determined to shoot him in cold blood. I'm not the only one.
    Cardinals CB Antrell Rolle [childhood friend/college teammate of Sean Taylor] says he suspects foul play

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    took the words right out of my mouth
    The police say that it was just a startled burglar who shot him, but I think someone intentionally pre-determined to shoot him in cold blood. I'm not the only one.
    Cardinals CB Antrell Rolle [childhood friend/college teammate of Sean Taylor] says he suspects foul play

I don't care what his friend says, it was definitely just a blind shot fired by a robber. If the guy was intending to kill him he wouldn't have shot for his leg, he would have gone for the head or the heart. Not to mention in a premeditated murder the guy would probably have been trying to be a little more stealthy rather than kicking in the door. Also if the murderer had intended to kill I would think he would have shot at a closer distance than he did.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I don't care what his friend says, it was definitely just a blind shot fired by a robber. If the guy was intending to kill him he wouldn't have shot for his leg, he would have gone for the head or the heart. Not to mention in a premeditated murder the guy would probably have been trying to be a little more stealthy rather than kicking in the door. Also if the murderer had intended to kill I would think he would have shot at a closer distance than he did.

Rolle and Taylor both used to be involved with 'the bad crowd' as Rolle put it. He said taylor had a lot of enemies, and that he had seems frightened about his safety a lot in the past year or two.
    also, I read somwhere that a week before the killing, someone broke in and left a knife on teh kitchen table. that's all. nothing was missing.
    seem a little odd?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Rolle and Taylor both used to be involved with 'the bad crowd' as Rolle put it. He said taylor had a lot of enemies, and that he had seems frightened about his safety a lot in the past year or two.
    also, I read somwhere that a week before the killing, someone broke in and left a knife on teh kitchen table. that's all. nothing was missing.
    seem a little odd?

Hmm, well I hadn't heard any of that info before. I guess it could cast suspicion on the randomness of the incident, but I still think I would take the word of an official police investigator over that of a friend's suspicions.

Gamma

Waffles!!1!
    Years
    seem a little odd?

I think the shooting was planned. If the first break in isn't a big enough clue there's the fact that they cut the phone line before they broke in and shot him. You don't cut the phone line just to rob somebody.

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    i think the MAFIA is behind all this , mafia rulz the world

Back