• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bred scyther holding metal coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Hi, first post here. I've got a load of 4/5 iv bred scythers to trade away, they are all jolly technician, and have vacuum wave. I can put a metal coat on if you want. I'm looking for stuff to fill my pokedex atm:
    Venonat
    Meowth
    Bellsprout
    Farfetch'd
    Shellder
    Drowzee
    Exeggcute
    Cubone
    Mr. Mime
    Magmar
    Tauros

Cheers guys, my friend code is 3239-4844-6584
    IGN: Ashers

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, first post here. I've got a load of 4/5 iv bred scythers to trade away, they are all jolly technician, and have vacuum wave. I can put a metal coat on if you want. I'm looking for stuff to fill my pokedex atm:
    Venonat
    Meowth
    Bellsprout
    Farfetch'd
    Shellder
    Drowzee
    Exeggcute
    Cubone
    Mr. Mime
    Magmar
    Tauros

I've added your Fc add mine and pm me when u want to trade!

Years
  • Hi, first post here. I've got a load of 4/5 iv bred scythers to trade away, they are all jolly technician, and have vacuum wave. I can put a metal coat on if you want. I'm looking for stuff to fill my pokedex atm:
    Venonat
    Meowth
    Bellsprout
    Farfetch'd
    Shellder
    Drowzee
    Exeggcute
    Cubone
    Mr. Mime
    Magmar
    Tauros

Is this list still up to date? I have a Mr. Mime, Bells Sprout, Farfetched, or Tauros if you are still looking to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back