• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BreD's Showcase.

BreD

Where's ButteR?
Years
  • Hey, well i've made a few signatures now and i thought i'd like to have a showcase.
    Please rate them and comment about them.

BreD's Showcase.

I made this because i felt like having a good sig... is that a good enougth reason? :D

BreD's Showcase.

I made this because i wanted a death note signature, and L rocks... i think this is my best.

BreD's Showcase.

I made this because... because... erm i don't actualy remember XD

BreD's Showcase.

This one is basicly pentool with c4d's crammed in there. I made the colours more alive than the last time i posted this.

BreD's Showcase.

This was because i loved the render, and i thought that it would be a good one to test my new afound pentool skill.

BreD's Showcase.

(new today)
    I felt like making a smudge sig so i made this, and i thought, who better to have in the sig than Ichigo from BLEACH the show i've refound my love for.

BreD's Showcase.

Someone requested this but never used it... and i was annoyed by that as i thought it was quite good D:

BreD's Showcase.

I made this to test out pentool aswell.

BreD's Showcase.

I made this as a test of a diffrent style of smudging... well it was diffrent to me, this one's quite old.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • I love #2. A lot.

But my two favorites happen to be...
    #7 and #4.

._. I think it's pretty obvious that I love Gengar a lot.

Back