• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^Alright cool. It is a for a very good cause. We will do anything to save Ash. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Why do you like Bree and what makes her such a good friend?

I have been friends with Bree kinda long time now ^____^
    I like her 'cause she is sweet, caring and nice person and she is also very funny sometimes. It's not hard to like her 'cause she is so friendly and she helps people if they need any help^^
    *hugs Bree*
    Congratulations for your 900th post!!!!

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    ^I am okay,:StarScreaM:I wasn't feeling good yesterday for awhile,but I feel better now.^_^
    ^^Aw,thank you for all your kind words,Peach^__________^*Hugs back*
    It's okay AT and pikastar,I can take care of the Loch Ness Monster.*Cracks knuckles*XD No one takes Ash away from me.>=D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well, seeing as L_M asked to be co-owner so sweetly, and that Bree wanted her to be co-owner as well, I am making L_M co-owner. I doubt any of you will disagree with me either (I think). XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Congrats on becoming co-owner L_M! XD I must be a poser. =P I wish Breeze was online. She just was, but left. ;-;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Okay. But what should we talk about about her? XD There are many things to be discussed! XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Mmmm. *tries to think of something* How about this...

What do you think is Bree[ze]'s best quality/distinguishing feature and why?

Couldn't think of anything so I am sorry if it has been done.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Um..... *Thinks* XD I think her kindness. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^I agree. ^^ That is probably one of the reasons why she is friends with so many people. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah true XD. Plus like I have said before that when she is online she will always chat with you if you want someone to talk to ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Yuppers. You mean on MSN right? XD Becuase she will always chat with you on MSN. That is why MSN is so great. ^^ You can chat with people so easily. ^__^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yes ofcourse XD ^^. I used to use all of them but I only use MSN now XP. One reason was because It overloaded and made my comp lag and another is because I have always had MSN and they were the first to do a messenger XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^I used to have Yahoo Messenger too, but I never used it because I don't know anyone who has it. XD Everyone I know has MSN, which I think is a far better messenger system. ^^

Back