• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh I haven't ever seen "Beaty and the Beast". I should watch that.

This can be little bit weird question but what is your fave tree?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    I hope you can see "Beauty and the Beast"Peach^^It's very good.
    That's not an odd question since I do have a favorite tree.XD
    It's the Ash tree*Yes,there is a tree that is called that*XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I have heard of the Ask tree. I hope Bree gets back online soon. I was hoping I could talk with her today..... =/ Btw, I love your new sig too Bree. ^____^

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Hey Bree! How are you?

Question: Have you seen the movie Elektra?

Kinda a weird question, but it just popped into my mind. o.O;; Like all my other random, unique questions. xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Bree!! How is it going? I missed you so much! *hugs*

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hi L_M and pikastar!^^*Hugs back*I am fine,how are you both?=3I missed you so much,pikastar!^_^I am so glad you are back^^
    No,I haven't seen the movie Elektra,but that's sorta where I got my new name for my Pikachu sig.XD
    I suppose that's where you got the question.XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EEEEEEEEE!!! I just love your new sig! I love Pikachu! ^^ Yeah I am sorry that I wasn't here yesterday. Because I didn't feel well(I was sooo tired). I feel fine now. ^^ I am doing great!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am so happy to be back! Thanks! ^^ Oh what is your favorite day of the week?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    No my least fave day is sunday XD. Because it means I have to go back to college the next day lol. Hi Electra ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Pokemon_Veteran!!

I used to love Fridays. Because when I used to go to school. I always wanted to be Friday already. The weekend is here! YAY! Now I like Thursdays. I get paid. XD But when I go back to college it will change. XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hiya Stevo!^^
    Heh,I didn't now some people didn't like the weekends like me.XD
    Btw,to let you all know I am starting on a fanfic right now.*Huggles it cause it's about Ash,duh*XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    I am fine.XD How are you?^^
    Oh yeah,in case you are wondering,Stevo of why I am not on MSN right now is cause I am working on my fanfic and I don't feel like being bothered now.^^;
    Not that anyone bothers me,but it's distracting especialy since I am busy.=P

Back