• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Breed Stampede!" Episode Discussion

Years
    Here is where you can discuss Dawn's trials and tribulations with her Piloswine in "Breed Stampede!"

My review to come forthwith.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Huh? How am I first to review? XD

- Wow, Nando's not dead
    - Aww, they replaced the crazy Kanto running theme. I've noticed TPCI likes to make scenes seem dangerous when they were just funny in Japanese
    - The Team Rocket disguise reminds me of the one in The song of Jigglypuff, when they're dressed as punks
    - James said "Pokeyman" XDD
    - Mamoswine got a good voice, but TPCI didn't have to change it at all, Mamoo just roared

Music kept: (5)

DP Contest Theme
    Route 3
    Team Rocket's Sneaking Theme
    Sinnoh Team Rocket motto
    DP Gym Battle

Last edited:

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    ~ Apparently, Swinub evolves very quickly, while Piplup still hasn't evolved.. xD

~ Piloswine always cracks me up with his food love :D

~ Team rocket still has the worst disguises.. come on Ash! You can't see it?! Pikachu?!

~ LOL Happiny>Piplup when it comes to Piloswine stopping xD

~ I love when the tiny little Happiny shows her strength! Show em' girl!

Overall, good episode :)

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Ehh the episode was cool.

I saw the opening and does this mean Zoey will have a Purugly in the near future?

Ash and Co are about as dumb as a doorknob when it comes to TR Trio's "elaborate disguises" I mean, how many people in that entire show have freakin Purple and Red hair! I still love TR though, mean Piloswine... took their cake. Yanmega is freakin awesome. What the heck happened to Mime Jr and poor Gliscor, gets no type of love =(

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well seeing as Piloswine learned Ancient Power so quickly, it was only a matter of time before it evovled once again. I mean look at how fast they got Jesse's new Yanmega to evolve, in the same episode she caught it.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I zoned out during the last 10 minutes of the episode. While they were in the training ground it was pretty funny. Piplup was comedic once again and is beginning to remind me of how it was at the beginning of the series. Overall it was pretty good except for the fact that the animation was terrible.

Years
    Its obvious that Ash, Brock & Dawn have never heard the expression, or they choose to ignore it, that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. You would think by now when they have a problem and an answer just drops in their lap they would be at least a little suspicious?

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    Huh? How am I first to review? XD

I was going to do it sooner, but... laziness. >_>

Meh... Dawn got a Mamoswine already, which was unexpected. Everything else in the episode was was... Meh. Piloswine doing the friendship training thing was funny though.

Music kept: (4)

DP Contest Theme
    Route 3
    Sinnoh Team Rocket motto
    DP Gym Battle

Forgot one: The Team Rocket Sneaking theme when they're outside... sneaking.

Years
    I thought that when Dawn threw the poffins for Piloswine to catch, Brock or someone would think of it as an idea for Dawn's upcoming contest..

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Forgot one: The Team Rocket Sneaking theme when they're outside... sneaking.

How could I forget that one!? That's really terrible to miss out that one, I mustn't have been paying attention. Thank you, again XD

Back