• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tek

Years
  • some needs to recover from mcas testing and test called high skool bro lol

Okay, my bad. But no one gets to do the project because you can't do it? Bro. I so object.

Our admin team is great, we can handle the project and everything if you need a break, my man.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Ok tek and venitardus can take over till may

Ok, that's fine. If you need a break, take a break man. That's why it's goo to have 1 or 2 co-owners. We're here to help.

And to answer hat Pokémon we should breed for next month, I'd say some type of Pokémon that can be considered a flower.

Tek

Years
  • I've got the parents ready for my allergy-inducing Shroomish. They're both Hasty, the father is x|31|x|31|31|31 and the mother is x|31|x|31|x|31.

They're at Lv 20 now. After I get them to Lv 45, into the Daycare they go. I'm going to use my False Swipe TM on the father rather than try to chain breed the move.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Ive been debating on breeding a bulbasaur for egg moves or a turtwig w/ Egg moves.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I decided to do turtwig for May, and it have already finished it. (Started breeding it for egg moves last week.)

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Oops. I ment to say for a day, but my phone must of changed it to May for some reason... (I've been breeding oddish though for the May project)

Sorry for the mix up. But I've been busy at work so I couldn't do this as a one day thing. View attachment 71647

Tek

Years
  • Well, April's deadline approaches. How is everyone coming along? Except for Mr. Overachiever-who-finished-the-first-week. We know how you're doing.

I'm kidding, of course, Venitardus! We love to see the breedxors, so go crazy! Nice Turtwig, btw. With a great moveset like that, I would almost choose it over Piplup. Which is saying a lot, because Piplup's the only one of those starters that I like, and I like it a lot! I recently traded for a Japanese Piplup, so at some point I'm going to be breeding for a shiny. Not sure why, but I really want a shiny one...

As for my False Swipe + Spore Shroomish, I have made very little progress since my last check-in. Been busy trying to knock challenges out. But (un)fortunately, there's going to be a lot of rain next week, which means I won't be working much, which means more time for PokéBreeding!

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Aw man, I'm late again... I'll have mine ready by tomorrow night, hopefully I can come up with something nice.

Guys, there's been an interesting egg moves question over at the X/Y quick Q&As yesterday, starting here. Basically, always have the important egg moves last in the parent's moveset ;)

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022

585.gif

Deerling ♀ Lv. 1
    OT/ID:
    Miau/13663

Ability:
    Sap Sipper

Nature:
    Jolly (+Spe/-Sp. Atk)

IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Tackle
    Camouflage
    Synthesis ✿
    Baton Pass ✿

I kinda wanted to breed an Easter Pokemon, like Togepi or maybe Buneary or Bunnelby, but I figured it's already been a week since Easter, so I went for a cute spring Pokemon. And what says spring better than Spring Deerling, right? First I got a few Deerling off the GTS; one of the Japanese females had Baton Pass as an egg move, and luckily Sap Sipper and Jolly. I just had to pass down the perfect IVs starting with one of my Chespin, who also happened to have Synthesis. And that's how I got this pretty girl :)

I'll make sure to post a picture later.

[EDIT] Forgot to say I happened to hatch an identical male Deerling, anyone want it?

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hi there!

Name: PhantomWolf
    Partner pokemon: Fletchinder (For fly and flame body), Shiny Zigzagoon "Pumpkin Pie" (For luck)
    Current topic: A spring pokemon to me is one that has flowers, plants or vibrant spring colors in its design (Budew, Deerling, etc), or is pure or part Grass type (Turtwig, Bulbasaur)

For the may project, i will be breeding a grass type pokemon with 5 ivs and with at least 1 egg move, but i dont know which one... (I was thinking either petlil or roselia)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Name: Stevenmannn
    Partner pokemon: Numal and Scyther

Current Topic: What is a spring pokemon to you?

Spoink.... Get it?

Back