• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I've been breeding and for the feebas box I hatched for my Christmas wonder trade I got a shiny feebas. I wasn't trying to get any shinies, just trying to hatch some rare/version exclusives for the new players.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Getting close to finishing my Dex from Sun now (new sun/moon pokemon) against my spreadsheet so eagerly awaiting Pokebank so i can properly complete it with Moon playthrough and so I can start properly breeding with my Dittos!

Current queue for breeding

Mimikyu
    Golisopod
    Lurantis

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Finished all my normal pokemon catching and now working through the ultra beasts. Might start the Tapus after depends how hard they are to catch, ive heard they are quite hard so was planning to wait until I have my bank mons.

Definitely liking Golisopod I caught and have been levelling, a good solid tank and his ability while a little meh at least allows you a switch in dire situations if you're lucky. Plus the priority opening move (first impressions) gets a nice quick shot off to start despite the dire speed and having sucker punch helps with this too. Assault vest makes him an ultra tank on top and leech life helps with recovery.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Started breeding for my Alolan Raichu with a Togedemaru for electric terrain egg move. Got my 20 eggs needed for the IV judge and the new system is so so much better just looking in the PC boxes and getting a full clear view.

Got a 6IVer so will be levelling her and starting on breeding my Mimikyu and Golisopod and Salazzle and Fomantis.

The new daycare is ok, not much space to ride Tauros around but enough, and an egg being ready is really easy to see now which is good.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Working on Salazzle still, it just wont give me a decent IV female grr. Tried thinking if Eviolite Salandit would be any good but its stats are too low to be worthwhile.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Got my female Salandit finally and started moving all my pokemon over via the bank.

SRing for a decent nature Ash Greninja in moon which I will then hyper train later then will transfer popplio and greninja over and restart moon for litten and to finish my dex.

Need to fit in breeding my Fomantis too.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Finally got a decent Demo Greninja, shame you cant breed them.

Been looking at Araquanid to breed, its sort of an opposite to Golisopod, great ability sub par stats and meh movepool. Might try it just the same.

Anyone else got any projects?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Currently on a Salandit project. Might be a hard one as I need a female for the final Pokemon.

I'll wait before I trade my Ditto as the online bans are scaring me hahaha. So my breeding project will take time. Has to find more ditto too with good IV and nature. Gonna take a while.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Currently on a Salandit project. Might be a hard one as I need a female for the final Pokemon.

I'll wait before I trade my Ditto as the online bans are scaring me hahaha. So my breeding project will take time. Has to find more ditto too with good IV and nature. Gonna take a while.

Its only if you try and register for the pokemon gaming league or competitions I believe. Id hoped with hyper training they'd made 6IV ditto a more legal thing to own but the lack of passing on stats via breeding means that's still out of the question.

Female Salandit only took me 3 egg batches to get a good IV one so hopefully you'll be as lucky/luckier.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Its only if you try and register for the pokemon gaming league or competitions I believe. Id hoped with hyper training they'd made 6IV ditto a more legal thing to own but the lack of passing on stats via breeding means that's still out of the question.

Female Salandit only took me 3 egg batches to get a good IV one so hopefully you'll be as lucky/luckier.
    I actually hatched some females! But I need the distiny knoy now.... urrrghhhh battle points are hard to get :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Name: CP
    Partner: Lopunny and Weavile
    My expierience turned hilarious when the first buneary I bred, just so happened to have 0 IVs in every stat. When I was breeding for a 6 IV one, XD

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I actually hatched some females! But I need the distiny knoy now.... urrrghhhh battle points are hard to get :(

Nah just hit the battle tree, its not so hard just takes time and patience.

Welcome CinnamonPichu!

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Recently I spent my first time ever breeding egg moves onto a Pokémon and whew that was tiring. I've got much to do still. :')

Yeah can be a real pain, my worst is still Acid Armour onto a Goodra.

1) Teach a Male Muk Acid Armor at level 43.
    2) Breed it with a Gastrodon so you get a male Shellos with Acid Armor.
    3) Breed with Dragalgae to get a male Skrelp with Acid Armor
    4) Breed that with a Goodra so that your Goomy has Acid Armor.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Finally did it and managed to get a Friend Ball HA Shiny Chikorita. :) Cynda next.

Nice!

I haven't been inspired to breed for Shinys since my Charizard and Greninja. I just haven't seen one that warranted the effort.

Not too far off shiny charm in sun/moon though so you never know.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Just finished my Araquanid with power split so levelling her now, will start breeding a Vikavolt next.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I got my destiny knot! :)

Now just need to breed my Salandit! I wonder if I can trade my 6Iv ditto without getting banned..... it's gonna be long without it.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I got my destiny knot! :)

Now just need to breed my Salandit! I wonder if I can trade my 6Iv ditto without getting banned..... it's gonna be long without it.

I've traded mine and registered for global link, its only global link users that got banned and only from competitions and rating battles etc. Its believed only people with obvious fake pokemon and moves etc that have been banned or loads of battle points or other stuff like that thats obviously hacked.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I've traded mine and registered for global link, its only global link users that got banned and only from competitions and rating battles etc. Its believed only people with obvious fake pokemon and moves etc that have been banned or loads of battle points or other stuff like that thats obviously hacked.

Ih really so you think if I just do battlesfor fun (like calling someone) I will be fine?

Back