• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding any starter from any gen free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
  • Hey man, i'm sorry, but I can't do all of those with the specific natures. I thought I could, but with work/school I just can't. I feel really bad :(

I don't need specific natures, it was just preferential. :) If you are able to get me one of each though I'd really appreciate it! Female if at all possible but I know those sometimes are a bit harder to hatch.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Alright guys, I'm back. I'll start breeding and hatching now. Give me a few hours to have everyones request done.

May I have Chikorita,totodile,treecko,turtwig,oshawott,tepig,snivy? An egg would be fine :)

Yessir. I'll have them to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Gotta go man hit me up a message if you're done =D

Will do. It will be an hour or two before I'm done.

I'm going to be taking a break from pokemon for a while after I finish these requests. I'm sorry everyone :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I can also give any starter but would have to breed. let me know if youre interested.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey dude, I got a Chimchar. Just wondering if I can still get one of any/all of these. Preferably female, but I'll take Male as well.

Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Brave
    Piplup
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott

If I may not ask for multiples, then Piplup?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hey man, hope I'm not asking too much. I just got this game today, but I haven't played since Yellow was still new... So I need to catch up... I'd like to make a couple request, I guess their natures do not matter...

Chimchar
    Torchic
    Turtwig
    Treecko
    Totodile
    Squirtle

Fluffy-Chimera

There are no safe paths in this part of the world.
    Years
  • Omg, this is so nice of you!

Could I snag a Chikorita please?
    Gender any and nature any.

I don't have any of the pokemon you wanted though... I will have to look and see what I have to trade ^ ^

EDIT:

I'm so sorry! I just saw this was closed. ; ^;
    I also added your friendcode.

*patiently waits for you to open*

Last edited:

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • Could you perhaps get me a Mudkip, Cyndaquil and Totodile? If you really want, I can give you some more Pokerus Pokémon, someone traded me theirs.

FC on request.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Shop is closed as indicated by owner in first post. Closing this for now, owner you can PM/VM me when you want this shop reopened and I'll open it for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back