• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
  • zidiane: Have your Charmander ready for you

Thief Noctis: Have 2 Deino

Male IV: 31/?/31/31/31/31
    Female IV: ?/31/31/31/31/31

hazard7272: Have a bunch of 4 IV Deino if you still want some

Kansen: Have Jolly Charmander with all the moves the ones I listed above have. But Couldn't get 5 IVs
    If you still want it let me know. It's IVs: 31-31-31-?-?-31

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    zidiane: Have your Charmander ready for you

Thief Noctis: Have 2 Deino

Male IV: 31/?/31/31/31/31
    Female IV: ?/31/31/31/31/31

hazard7272: Have a bunch of 4 IV Deino if you still want some

Kansen: Have Jolly Charmander with all the moves the ones I listed above have. But Couldn't get 5 IVs
    If you still want it let me know. It's IVs: 31-31-31-?-?-31

Sure do, male and female if ya got it.

Years
  • Sure do, male and female if ya got it.

Great. Message me your friend code when you want m to trade them over to you.

BluuArrowz: Sorry your Togepi is taking so long. Forgot that when you breed one you have to evolve it before you can breed it again. Have one with three IVs so far. Like to at least try for 5.

hazard7272: Finished your mawile.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Hey, thanks for doing this!

Can I ask for a Bold natured Flabébé.

With IVs, as such: 31 in HP, any even number for the Attack IV, 31 in defense, 30 in speed, 30 in special attack and 31 in special defense.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Thanks again for the Deinos.

Just as a side note, 'ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE THOSE SPOILER BOXES SO I CAN ORGANIZE A LITTLE BETTER?':

Put [ spoiler ] (but no spaces) at the start of the text that needs hiding, and then [ /spoiler ] (again, no spaces) at the end.

-Thief :t262:

Years
  • Hey, thanks for doing this!

Can I ask for a Bold natured Flabébé.

With IVs, as such: 31 in HP, any even number for the Attack IV, 31 in defense, 30 in speed, 30 in special attack and 31 in special defense.

I'd be happy to breed one for you. But I'd be lying if I said I knew how to get specific numbers other then 31 for IVs. Sorry man.

Thief Noctis: Thanks! Looks much neater now =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Awesome, Ill be off and on trying to breed a shiny beldum, 7 boxes deep and nothin, lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    I'd be happy to breed one for you. But I'd be lying if I said I knew how to get specific numbers other then 31 for IVs. Sorry man.

Aw, thanks anyways. I would have made them all 31 IVs and x on the attack IVs, but I plan to give Florges the attack HP Fire, hence the need for more tailored IVs.

Years
  • I was wondering if I could get a modest natured Charmander with Dragon Pulse, IV's don't really matter but a 31 in SPa would be nice as I was already lucky enough to breed one with 31 speed.

Also a Jolly natured Tyrunt, IV's don't matter but I have to ask if it will have the Rock Head ability?

Years
  • I was wondering if I could get a modest natured Charmander with Dragon Pulse, IV's don't really matter but a 31 in SPa would be nice as I was already lucky enough to breed one with 31 speed.

Also a Jolly natured Tyrunt, IV's don't matter but I have to ask if it will have the Rock Head ability?

Yeah. I'll have some time to work on them tomorrow probably. Rock head is a hidden ability that's not available yet. So we can't get it.

Years
  • Yeah. I'll have some time to work on them tomorrow probably. Rock head is a hidden ability that's not available yet. So we can't get it.

Oh okay thanks for letting me know. I'll be around tomorrow between say 2-5 and 11pm-2/3am all EST I work from 6-10/11 m-f. Any idea of what you will want in return? In case I gotta go look for it, or breed it.

And my FC is 3540-0353-1779

Years
  • Oh okay thanks for letting me know. I'll be around tomorrow between say 2-5 and 11pm-2/3am all EST I work from 6-10/11 m-f. Any idea of what you will want in return? In case I gotta go look for it, or breed it.

And my FC is 3540-0353-1779

I'll try to get them done by then. And I don't need anything. Just whatever random thing you have in a box you don't need.

Back