• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I'd be happy to breed one for you. But I'd be lying if I said I knew how to get specific numbers other then 31 for IVs. Sorry man.

Thief Noctis: Thanks! Looks much neater now =]

I think they are really just asking for it to have a specific Hidden Power. Take a pokemon to the guy in Anister City and he will tell you what the Hidden Power is. The formula is based in part on which stats are even. Not sure by looking at the request what one they are looking for, but you could ask them what they were looking for.

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
    Years
  • Um, I guess since you've been ignoring all of my requests, I could try getting in touch with you here? I'm not really asking for much, I would just love if you would please add me since all I need is a Normal Safari with a Ditto.

Years
  • Okay thanks in advance, I also added you on my DS.

Sorry It's taken so long to get back to you. 3DS died and I left the plug at a friends. I added you and started your Charmander. Got one with the nature you wanted but missed the Spc Attack IV. It's got HP Attack, Special Defense and Speed IVs at 31. Want to make sure I get you a good one.

King Zelos: This isn't the place to ask about that. I'm not ignoring you. I have hundreds of messages of people asking me to add them. I delete old ones and put new ones in when I can. There's a long list and It'll take a while. I'll get to you when I can. When I needed a Ditto safari I just googled it and found someone in 5 minutes. You can probably find someone off this site who can add you sooner.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Its so awesome of you to do this!

Please may i make a request for a charmander?

IVS - 31/31/31/X/31/31

Thank you!

FC- 3368-2151-6231 (Posion)

Years
  • Its so awesome of you to do this!

Please may i make a request for a charmander?

IVS - 31/31/31/X/31/31

Thank you!

FC- 3368-2151-6231 (Posion)

Sure! Shouldn't be a problem :)

Can i have a BulletProof Chespin with 31 ivs mainly at HP Def Sp.Def and the egg move spikes?
    Also can i have that timid charmander you have?

Yeah I can send you that Charmander (think I still have it).

Chespin shouldn't take long ether.

I've been breeding others pokemon for a while and did want to take time and make some for myself. So these could take a few days. Hope you don't mind. Got a sheer force Nidoking I'm dyng to breed ^^

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Sure! Shouldn't be a problem :)

Yeah I can send you that Charmander (think I still have it).

Chespin shouldn't take long ether.

I've been breeding others pokemon for a while and did want to take time and make some for myself. So these could take a few days. Hope you don't mind. Got a sheer force Nidoking I'm dyng to breed ^^

No take your time just plz reserve that charmander for me and if you could message me your breedind secret?

Years
  • No take your time just plz reserve that charmander for me and if you could message me your breedind secret?

Sure, I'll message you when It's done. Shouldn't take to long.

What's my breeding secret? Not being able to find a job gives me a lot of free time to make them. No real secret to it.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hi there! I would love a good 5 IV Charmander With those egg moves (Outrage, Dragon Pulse)

Preferably:
    Female - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest (Not required, I can breed the nature myself <3 Everstone)

I will take 31/31/31/xx/31/31 though if you have more Atk than Sp. Atks, and just breed it the way I'd like it.

Check out my shop in my signature and let me know what you'd like in return. I can breed you something new or you can have a pre-bred pokémon; my pre-breds have perfect stat layout and natures (to my knowledge), some with HAs.

Years
  • Hi there! I would love a good 5 IV Charmander With those egg moves (Outrage, Dragon Pulse)

Preferably:
    Female - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest (Not required, I can breed the nature myself <3 Everstone)

I will take 31/31/31/xx/31/31 though if you have more Atk than Sp. Atks, and just breed it the way I'd like it.

Check out my shop in my signature and let me know what you'd like in return. I can breed you something new or you can have a pre-bred pokémon; my pre-breds have perfect stat layout and natures (to my knowledge), some with HAs.

Yeah I can give it a go. I'll try to give you a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with the egg moves you need. I saw on your thread you duplicate items? Would it be to much to ask for Pinsirite?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Yeah I can give it a go. I'll try to give you a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with the egg moves you need. I saw on your thread you duplicate items? Would it be to much to ask for Pinsirite?

I'll see what I can do! I need my girlfriend's 3DS and I'm bad at it so it takes me a bit, but once I get the chance I'll do it up.

EDIT: I've got your Pinsirite whenever you're ready!

Last edited:

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Hello, JynxedOne! :)

Will it be okay if I ask you your Tyrunt which has IVs:?-31-31-?-31-31 as stats?

:)

Years
  • Snoochey: I've started working on your Chrmander. Getting a female is such a pain :/ Hopefully won't take to long though. I'll message you when i get it.

Edit: Have a few 5 IV Charmanders, but they're Male. If this takes to long to get you a female and you just want one of them let me know.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Could you please breed me a 5 iv Kangaskhan?

==================================
    Kangaskhan : nickname: Revenge

Drain Punch

IV:31-31-31-?-31-31

No EV training is required, i can do it. Thank you!

Years
  • Could you please breed me a 5 iv Kangaskhan?

Kangaskhan : nickname: Revenge

Drain Punch

IV:31-31-31-?-31-31

No EV training is required, i can do it. Thank you!

I actually just decided to breed my own Kangaskhan.

I'll start it hopefully later today. Trying to finish up a few other requests.

Isn't drain punch only available threw the Move Tutor in B2W2? Don't think That can be taught yet.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • It was on the egg move list but maybe it's for after pokebank comes out. Also can u make it adament? I don't know what u want for it but i got a 5 iv dratini adament HA if u wanna trade for it. BTW this was sent from my 3DS, pain in the butt it was to type this!

Years
  • It was on the egg move list but maybe it's for after pokebank comes out. Also can u make it adament? I don't know what u want for it but i got a 5 iv dratini adament HA if u wanna trade for it. BTW this was sent from my 3DS, pain in the butt it was to type this!

I don't like to promise natures because I really suck at keeping them. I bred a perfect Dratini for my team already so you can keep it. The only thing I'm really looking for is Safety Goggles. But I don't need anything. May take a day or two. Taking a brake right now and still having trouble with someones request. The pokemon with 12.5% female rates are so annoying. Never get them, and even when you do their IVs suck ;-;

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • I don't like to promise natures because I really suck at keeping them. I bred a perfect Dratini for my team already so you can keep it. The only thing I'm really looking for is Safety Goggles. But I don't need anything. May take a day or two. Taking a brake right now and still having trouble with someones request. The pokemon with 12.5% female rates are so annoying. Never get them, and even when you do their IVs suck ;-;

Ok, don't worry about the nature.

Back