• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
  • The pokemon with 12.5% female rates are so annoying. Never get them, and even when you do their IVs suck ;-;

Sorry :(

Usually you can get it within 100 eggs for sure though. Destiny Knot on one, Everstone on the one with the right Nature and BAM breed breed breed. It's the worst when you need a 12.5% gender with a specific ability and the ability is never consistent, like Eevee.

Send me a PM when/if you get it done, or if you give up. Then I'll work on breeding it myself.

Years
  • Sorry :(

Usually you can get it within 100 eggs for sure though. Destiny Knot on one, Everstone on the one with the right Nature and BAM breed breed breed. It's the worst when you need a 12.5% gender with a specific ability and the ability is never consistent, like Eevee.

Send me a PM when/if you get it done, or if you give up. Then I'll work on breeding it myself.

I hatched a few hundred eggs trying :( I was pretty determined to get it for you. I'm just having zero luck with breeding these past few days. I'm done with all my other requests so I have no problem trying some more though. I have 2 5 IV males so I can use one to breed and try to get everything. I was breeding so many I started hoping a shiny would pop out >_<

Years
  • Hey dude. I'm new here. And really need help with one of my last pokemon for my team.

Can you get/have a?

Female Chimchar

Ability:Ironfist

I don't care for Ivs. They can be whatever. I don't understand how they work anyway. I have shinys I can offer and pretty much anything I can get my hands on.

If the gender is too much of a nuisance then a

Male: Chimchar

Ability: Iron fist

Nature: Jolly/Naive

Thank you!

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I hatched a few hundred eggs trying :( I was pretty determined to get it for you. I'm just having zero luck with breeding these past few days. I'm done with all my other requests so I have no problem trying some more though. I have 2 5 IV males so I can use one to breed and try to get everything. I was breeding so many I started hoping a shiny would pop out >_<

I still have the Pinsirite ready to go when you do finally get one. My girlfriend has been breeding for shinies (Not really IV bred but meh) a lot lately; she keeps getting them within like 200 eggs, and I've hatched easily over 1000 eggs and still not 1 shiny from it. Kinda ********, haha. :P

Years
  • Hi there, I was wondering if you are able to breed me a Male Dratini with Iron Tail?

I want to start my Pokemon X journey with my favourite pokemon evolution :)

Years
  • Hi there, I was wondering if you are able to breed me a Male Dratini with Iron Tail?

I want to start my Pokemon X journey with my favourite pokemon evolution :)

Hi =]

Sure I can try. Want to say Breed aggron with Haxorus then breed it with Dragonite. Think that should work, I'll have to double check. Did you want any specific IVs?

Years
  • Hi =]

Sure I can try. Want to say Breed aggron with Haxorus then breed it with Dragonite. Think that should work, I'll have to double check. Did you want any specific IVs?

I hope you can succeed, it would be great to have a Dratini to start with and train. And by the Elite Four, have a Dragonite :D

As for IVs, as good as you can! No need to be flawless. Above average IVs would be nice. After that, let your christmas generosity go nuts :)

EDIT : No shiny Dratinis also. Not a fan of the shiny. I prefer a normal Dratini :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I hope you can succeed, it would be great to have a Dratini to start with and train. And by the Elite Four, have a Dragonite :D

As for IVs, as good as you can! No need to be flawless. Above average IVs would be nice. After that, let your christmas generosity go nuts :)

EDIT : No shiny Dratinis also. Not a fan of the shiny. I prefer a normal Dratini :)

I'll have time to work on it tomorrow. So check back at some point to see if it's done. You want it to have Pokerus?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • hey~~ do you happen to have some spare time to breed me an adamant murkrow (nn: A Capone) w/ brave bird, steel wing and roost please :):):)

Years
  • hey~~ do you happen to have some spare time to breed me an adamant murkrow (nn: A Capone) w/ brave bird, steel wing and roost please :):):)

I'm just starting to try for a shiny Totodile right now. Want to give it 3-4 days and see if I can get one. After that yeah, I'll try and get you one. Any IVs you want for it?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • I'm just starting to try for a shiny Totodile right now. Want to give it 3-4 days and see if I can get one. After that yeah, I'll try and get you one. Any IVs you want for it?

yeah i wouldn't mind waiting :) and for IV if it's possible i would like 5 max ivs if not maybe just in attack and speed that would be all good thanks :):):)

Years
  • yeah i wouldn't mind waiting :) and for IV if it's possible i would like 5 max ivs if not maybe just in attack and speed that would be all good thanks :):):)

Just looked at it's egg moves. Shouldn't take long to get.
    I'll message you when I get the time to do it.

Last edited:

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • Just looked at it's egg moves. Shouldn't take long to get. Going to give it Brave bird too. Like keeping some for myself =]
    I'll message you when I get the time to do it.
    yes, thank you so much... what would you like in return? i don't have much but i would try get it for you :):):)

Back