• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    wow so cool. ur a really nice person lol.
    if you have any good IV cyndaquils/dratini/larvitars w/ adamant or any attk nature,
    I would LOVE you.
    Dub 5000-3304-3264

Years
  • If you don't mind me asking, do you have any female totodiles left?

Yep. You want me to send it to you?

wow so cool. ur a really nice person lol.
    if you have any good IV cyndaquils/dratini/larvitars w/ adamant or any attk nature,
    I would LOVE you.
    Dub 5000-3304-3264

I have none of those bred right now, sorry :/ If you want me to get you some I can. Getting good natures always takes me forever but I Will If you want.

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh no i will take any good IV ones i can :p the natures are just a bonus lol

Alright then. I'll put them on the list. Any egg moves you wanted on them?

It may be a day or two until I get to them though. My brother got me a kindle HD fire for Christmas and I just put a bunch of fan fiction I've been meaning to read on it. So that may distract me for a bit ^^

Years
  • If you could, yes please! Do you have a 4iv female with speed as one of the perf? I can send you a 4iv Jolly Mold Breaker Drilbur w/ Rapid Spin.

Lv1: Attack - Defense - Spc. Attack
    Lv28: HP - Attack - Spc. Defense - Speed (lost all egg moves due to breeding)

Whichever one you want. Hatched around 50 and only got two females.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2014
    Lv1: Attack - Defense - Spc. Attack
    Lv28: HP - Attack - Spc. Defense - Speed (lost all egg moves due to breeding)

Whichever one you want. Hatched around 50 and only got two females.

Could I get the level 28? I don't mind, I've already got a male with the egg moves. Thank you! Are you free now, or busy? If you're busy right now, it's fine.

Years
  • Could I get the level 28? I don't mind, I've already got a male with the egg moves. Thank you! Are you free now, or busy? If you're busy right now, it's fine.

No I'm not busy. Just made some ramen and want to eat. Afterwords I can send it over to you.

EDIT: Ready whenever you are.

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Hey, would it be possible for you to breed me a pokemon?

Flabebe Nickname: Flower (I'm rly bad at nicknames...)

31,?,31,31,31,31

No egg moves needed. I can trade you a happy hour smeargle for it when you are done. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Hey, would it be possible for you to breed me a pokemon?

Flabebe Nickname: Flower (I'm rly bad at nicknames...)

31,?,31,31,31,31

No egg moves needed. I can trade you a happy hour smeargle for it when you are done. Thanks in advance!

Yeah I can add it to the rest. Been meaning to get one myself anyways. There a specific color you wanted?

You already gave me a happy hour Smeargle, so no need for that. May be 2-3 days but I'll make sure I get it done.

Years
  • Thank you so much! Enjoy the Drilbur! I think it has everything except Health and SpAtk.

Yep, it was a nice surprise having it bred so well. It may go right onto my Sandstorm team. Thanks {:3}

Dialga812: Your Murkrow is finished.

NN: A Capone
    Steel wing
    Brave bird
    Roost
    IVs:31-31-?-31-31-31

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • Yep, it was a nice surprise having it bred so well. It may go right onto my Sandstorm team. Thanks {:3}

Dialga812: Your Murkrow is finished.

NN: A Capone
    Steel wing
    Brave bird
    Roost
    IVs:31-31-?-31-31-31

really??? yay when are you available to send it over?? :):):)

Back