• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I noticed you said you EV train. I have a Pokemon I would like trained if you could. I have a fair amount of Pokebank Mon to offer in return. I noticed you said you have all starters so what I have that aren't starters are:

Meowth
    Porygon
    Misdreavus
    Stantler
    Feebas (HA)
    Kricketot
    Tynamo
    Phione
    Cottonee

Also:
    Treecko (HA)
    Chimchar (HA)

Note: The Pokemon I want EV trained is Charmander and I want 252 SAtk, 252 Spe, 6HP.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I noticed you said you EV train. I have a Pokemon I would like trained if you could. I have a fair amount of Pokebank Mon to offer in return. I noticed you said you have all starters so what I have that aren't starters are:

Meowth
    Porygon
    Misdreavus
    Stantler
    Feebas (HA)
    Kricketot
    Tynamo
    Phione
    Cottonee

Also:
    Treecko (HA)
    Chimchar (HA)

Note: The Pokemon I want EV trained is Charmander and I want 252 SAtk, 252 Spe, 6HP.

Yeah I can do that for you. Were you in a hurry to get it done?

Years
  • You are so nice and generous!

Could I get a Bagon perhaps?
    I don't really care about the IV's, but I'd like a male Bagon with adamant, but any other nature is fine if you can't get it.
    Nickname: Dragoon

Years
  • Well I would need it back today as I can't trade very often.

I was working on some other requests, but since EV training takes no time at all I can do it real quick if you want.

You are so nice and generous!

Could I get a Bagon perhaps?
    I don't really care about the IV's, but I'd like a male Bagon with adamant, but any other nature is fine if you can't get it.
    Nickname: Dragoon

Of course. I may have one with it's hidden ability. Would you like that (if I have it) or the regular one?

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I was working on some other requests, but since EV training takes no time at all I can do it real quick if you want.

Of course. I may have one with it's hidden ability. Would you like that (if I have it) or the regular one?

What would you like in return?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey, would you be able to breed me a squirtle with preferably 5-6 IV's but it's okay if not. I don't care for egg moves and can you nickname it: Leonardo?

Years
  • I was working on some other requests, but since EV training takes no time at all I can do it real quick if you want.

The regular one is fine :D
    Thanks in advance :D

IGN: Sirradez
    FC: 1607 - 2282 - 6309

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • If possible could you breed me an Admanant nature, Sheer Force Bagon with 5-6 IVs. Could you EV train it with 252 Eva's in attack, 252 in speed and 4 in HP.

Back