• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
Years
  • I am looking male Litleo with moxie and timid nature, if you could breed one for me that would be perfect. Thanks. :pink_boogie:

Years
  • Hey, would you be able to breed me a squirtle with preferably 5-6 IV's but it's okay if not. I don't care for egg moves and can you nickname it: Leonardo?

Yeah I can do that. Lot of requests to do so I can't promise it quick though.

If possible could you breed me an Admanant nature, Sheer Force Bagon with 5-6 IVs. Could you EV train it with 252 Eva's in attack, 252 in speed and 4 in HP.

Yep, that's fine. Sorry in advance for the wait for it.

I am looking male Litleo with moxie and timid nature, if you could breed one for me that would be perfect. Thanks. :pink_boogie:

I was going to start breeding Litleo later today so I'll probably have it done soon.

Last edited:

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
  • Didn't know there was a thread for breeding-requests. Really have some bad luck with breeding which is why I really needed that Ditto.

Anyway, could you make me an admanant Hidden Ability Dragon Dance Bagon with 5-6 IVs, a female 5-6 Espurr and a 5-6IV Dragonir if it's not too much.

Take all the time you need.

Also, I dont have much to offer but maybe I could give you something in return. For example I just got a Mudkip from a friend so I could breed you some.

Years
  • Didn't know there was a thread for breeding-requests. Really have some bad luck with breeding which is why I really needed that Ditto.

Anyway, could you make me an admanant Hidden Ability Dragon Dance Bagon with 5-6 IVs, a female 5-6 Espurr and a 5-6IV Dragonir if it's not too much.

Take all the time you need.

Also, I dont have much to offer but maybe I could give you something in return. For example I just got a Mudkip from a friend so I could breed you some.

I can yeah. That's a lot to do so It will be a while until they're done. I've said it countless times on here, but I suck at keeping/getting natures. So Even If I can't get the one you want I'll make sure It's a good one.

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
  • I can yeah. That's a lot to do so It will be a while until they're done. I've said it countless times on here, but I suck at keeping/getting natures. So Even If I can't get the one you want I'll make sure It's a good one.

Forgot to add nature for timid Espurr and adamant Hidden Ability Dratini.

If the natures are troubling you, you can just leave it as that and I can breed them again(hopefully easier).

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Can I request any 6th gen Pokemon or does it need to be one from the list on the first page?
    Also, may I add you for the ditto safari? ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Ok cool! I greatly appreciate it :)
    Do you have room to add my FC?
    I want to try my hand at breeding as well.

Years
  • It's okay, you shouldn't worry.
    Happy New Year btw ^.^

Thanks, you too!

So I have Two Bagon. One male one female both Adamant nature. Egg moves Dragon pulse and Dragon Dance. Which ever one you want is yours. Now sure of the IVs. Just threw a destiny knot on a Charmander. Could check if you want though.

Years
  • Thanks, you too!

So I have Two Bagon. One male one female both Adamant nature. Egg moves Dragon pulse and Dragon Dance. Which ever one you want is yours. Now sure of the IVs. Just threw a destiny knot on a Charmander. Could check if you want though.

Well, I would appreciate it if you could check it out and I'd rather have the male one.

Back