• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
  • wow so cool. ur a really nice person lol.
    if you have any good IV cyndaquils/dratini/larvitars w/ adamant or any attk nature,
    I would LOVE you.
    Dub 5000-3304-3264

Have your Pokemon finished. All Adamant. My friend Erisfrost bred them.

Cyndaquil: 31-31-31-?-31-31

Dratini: 31-31-31-?-31-31

Larvitar: 31-31-31-?-31-31

Well, I would appreciate it if you could check it out and I'd rather have the male one.

Male: Defense and Special Defense IVs.
    Egg moves: Dragon Pulse Dragon Dance

Female: Every IV but Special attack
    Egg moves: Dragon rush

Last edited:

Outlier

I'm not trying to nag because I know you're insanely busy and you're offering such an awesome service to us. But I was just wondering if I could get a rough estimate on how long will it be before you start breeding those Hawluchas I PM'd you about?

Years
  • I'm not trying to nag because I know you're insanely busy and you're offering such an awesome service to us. But I was just wondering if I could get a rough estimate on how long will it be before you start breeding those Hawluchas I PM'd you about?

Won't lie, completely forgot about them. I'm working on a Bagon now but after that I'll start them. I remember you wanted a male and female but was there anything else you wanted with them?

Outlier

Won't lie, completely forgot about them. I'm working on a Bagon now but after that I'll start them. I remember you wanted a male and female but was there anything else you wanted with them?

Haha that's alright. Yeah I was hoping for them to be either Adamant or Jolly, and with flawless IV's in every stat except special attack. Oh and with the Unburden ability if that's not too much to ask, which I think it is ( :

You're a saint on Earth JynxedOne

Years
  • Haha that's alright. Yeah I was hoping for them to be either Adamant or Jolly, and with flawless IV's in every stat except special attack. Oh and with the Unburden ability if that's not too much to ask, which I think it is ( :

You're a saint on Earth JynxedOne

Okay. Won't promise the natures but I'll try and have them for you soon :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hey I think this is an amazing and kind service that you're offering :). May I have a Male/female (preferably male) Relaxed 5/6iv shellos with storm drain either 5ivs missing speed or 6ivs. You don't have to ev train so you can have less work :). Egg move would preferably be clear smog. When its done it would be great if you could just send me a pm. Thanks =)

Years
  • Hey I think this is an amazing and kind service that you're offering :). May I have a Male/female (preferably male) Relaxed 5/6iv shellos with storm drain either 5ivs missing speed or 6ivs. You don't have to ev train so you can have less work :). Egg move would preferably be clear smog. When its done it would be great if you could just send me a pm. Thanks =)

I Can get you the IVs no problem. But I'm pretty sure Clear smog is only breed to by Koffing. And it's only available through the transfer. I'll look around for one while I work on other requests.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    I Can get you the IVs no problem. But I'm pretty sure Clear smog is only breed to by Koffing. And it's only available through the transfer. I'll look around for one while I work on other requests.

If it will greatly shorten your time period of breeding It would not be necessary in having clear smog/ I dont need it that badly.

Years
  • Have your Pokemon finished. All Adamant. My friend Erisfrost bred them.

Cyndaquil: 31-31-31-?-31-31

Dratini: 31-31-31-?-31-31

Larvitar: 31-31-31-?-31-31

Male: Defense and Special Defense IVs.
    Egg moves: Dragon Pulse Dragon Dance

Female: Every IV but Special attack
    Egg moves: Dragon rush

Female then, that difference xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    You're awesome!
    I'm on right now, so just send me a trade request whenever you're ready.
    I can give you a Clauncher with a couple perfect IVs and Outstanding potential in return.

Back