• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
  • Finally finished all the requests. Pretty sure I messaged everyone who asked for pokemon I'll go back and check in a little while. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Since I can't find your trade reviews (do you have one?), just gonna post it here. Thank you for the Naughty Clear Body Beldum!

RinaDawg

That Dude in the Corner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    You're crazy. Crazy generous. :U
    If you have the time, can I have a squirtle with egg moves dark pulse and aura sphere? (I'm so tired of entry hazards...)

Thank you so much! :D

Years
  • You're crazy. Crazy generous. :U
    If you have the time, can I have a squirtle with egg moves dark pulse and aura sphere? (I'm so tired of entry hazards...)

Thank you so much! :D

I'd love to breed Dark Pulse into a Squirtle. But only Blastoise can learn it through the TM. I have a Squirtle Bred already you may want still. I hatched four and named them after the ninja turtles >_<

Nickname: Raphael
    IVs: 31-31-31-31-?-31

Egg moves:
    Aqua Ring
    Aura Sphere
    Dragon Pulse
    Aqua Jet

TotterTates

Poké-Breeder-In-Training
    Years
  • If RinaDawg doesn't take that ninjasquirtle... could I get him?

I'm also looking for a 4-5 IV charmander and bulbasaur....

I have a boat load of 5 IV timid protean froakies (every possible combo) in exchange for your help :)

Years
  • If RinaDawg doesn't take that ninjasquirtle... could I get him?

I'm also looking for a 4-5 IV charmander and bulbasaur....

I have a boat load of 5 IV timid protean froakies (every possible combo) in exchange for your help :)

I think I have some Charmander left over with 4-5 IVs and the egg moves Dragon Dance Dragon Pulse and outrage. My friend also asked me to make him a Bulbasaur so I'll be able to make that soon too. I'm taking a little break at the moment but none of that should be a problem or take much time at all. Any Egg moves for Bulbasaur?

I can also just make you another ninjasquirtle ^^ which name would you like it to have?

Last edited:

RinaDawg

That Dude in the Corner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    I'd love to breed Dark Pulse into a Squirtle. But only Blastoise can learn it through the TM. I have a Squirtle Bred already you may want still. I hatched four and named them after the ninja turtles >_<

Nickname: Raphael
    IVs: 31-31-31-31-?-31

Egg moves:
    Aqua Ring
    Aura Sphere
    Dragon Pulse
    Aqua Jet

Ah! My mistake, I meant dragon pulse. I'll totally take him! Thank you so much!
    Added you and I'm gonna be online for a few hours.

EDIT: Oh! Can you name him Tupperkins? I already have a Raphael in my team lol

TotterTates

Poké-Breeder-In-Training
    Years
  • I think I have some Charmander left over with 4-5 IVs and the egg moves Dragon Dance Dragon Pulse and outrage. My friend also asked me to make him a Bulbasaur so I'll be able to make that soon too. I'm taking a little break at the moment but none of that should be a problem or take much time at all. Any Egg moves for Bulbasaur?

I can also just make you another ninjasquirtle ^^ which name would you like it to have?

Donatello! He's a breeder...erm lover not a fighter!

No specific egg moves, IV's are more important to me <3

No rush, I'm currently working on gastly anyways. Let me know if you want a froakie or 3.

Years
  • Ah! My mistake, I meant dragon pulse. I'll totally take him! Thank you so much!
    Added you and I'm gonna be online for a few hours.

EDIT: Oh! Can you name him Tupperkins? I already have a Raphael in my team lol

Yeah that's fine. I won't be on for a little bit but I should be able to get it to you tonight.

Donatello! He's a breeder...erm lover not a fighter!

No specific egg moves, IV's are more important to me <3

No rush, I'm currently working on gastly anyways. Let me know if you want a froakie or 3.

I kept Donatello for mine too. He's the best! I'll start them a little later tonight.

Last edited:

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    There is a few pokemon ive been looking for, with IV: 31/31/x/31/x/31, the pokemon i would like to have with those ivs are , charmander, kangaskan, beldum or haunter, you choose which one you want to breed for me :), thanks for your help

Back