• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
    Ah! My mistake, I meant dragon pulse. I'll totally take him! Thank you so much!
    Added you and I'm gonna be online for a few hours.

EDIT: Oh! Can you name him Tupperkins? I already have a Raphael in my team lol

Tupperkins is ready whenever you want him.

There is a few pokemon ive been looking for, with IV: 31/31/x/31/x/31, the pokemon i would like to have with those ivs are , charmander, kangaskan, beldum or haunter, you choose which one you want to breed for me :), thanks for your help

I should be able to do all of them in a day or two.

If you're not overloaded, could you breed an eevee. In case it helps anything that eevee will eventually be an Umbreon, but if you're too busy I understand. :)

I'll breed it later tonight. Finishing up TotterTates pokemon, but you'll be the next one I do.

EDIT:
    TotterTates: Got Your Pokemon done. Sorry It was so long, was feeling lazy all day >_>

Bulbasaur: 31-31-31-31-31-?

Charmander: ?-31-31-31-31-31
    Egg moves:
    Dragon Pulse
    Outrage
    Dragon Dance

Donatello: 31-31-31-?-31-31
    Egg moves:
    Aqua Ring
    Aura Sphere
    Dragon Pulse
    Aqua Jet

Last edited:
    Years
    If you are free could we trade? I was already waiting.

Yeah we can. I'll add you now too. Name in game is Jynx. Start the trade whenever you see me.

Would it be possible for me to get Raphael?

I used him to breed another Squirtle so he lost all the egg moves. I could breed you a new one in a little bit if you want though.

EDIT: What are everynes in game names, so I can give you the right pokemon.

Last edited:

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
    Yeah we can. I'll add you now too. Name in game is Jynx. Start the trade whenever you see me.

I used him to breed another Squirtle so he lost all the egg moves. I could breed you a new one in a little bit if you want though.

EDIT: What are everynes in game names, so I can give you the right pokemon.

Okay, added you. The name is Helmi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Hey, Jynx, I'm back! haha.
    Can I get the 3rd Bagon?
    And would you be able to get your hands on a Harvest Trevenant?
    IVs wouldn't matter, I just need to HA.
    Thanks! :)

Years
    If you're not overloaded, could you breed an eevee. In case it helps anything that eevee will eventually be an Umbreon, but if you're too busy I understand. :)

Did you want one with it's hidden ability?

Hey, Jynx, I'm back! haha.
    Can I get the 3rd Bagon?
    And would you be able to get your hands on a Harvest Trevenant?
    IVs wouldn't matter, I just need to HA.
    Thanks! :)

The one missing the HP IV? None of the ones with that spread have the hidden ability.

Phantump: Harvest
    IV:31-31-31-31-?-31

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    Hey Jynx can i have a Squirtle with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere egg moves?
    Ivs:31/?/31/31/31/31
    Also if i want to rebreed it will both the egg moves get passed down to the offspring?

Years
    Hey Jynx can i have a Squirtle with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere egg moves?
    Ivs:31/?/31/31/31/31
    Also if i want to rebreed it will both the egg moves get passed down to the offspring?

Sure, I can get that for you soon. If you're breeding a Squirtle or another pokemon who can learn both then yeah they'll get passed down.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Did you want one with it's hidden ability?

The one missing the HP IV? None of the ones with that spread have the hidden ability.

Phantump: Harvest
    IV:31-31-31-31-?-31
    Ah ok, how's about the one without SpDef?
    And fantastic!
    Let me know when you're free to trade :)

Back