• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Breeding glitch?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    So I decided to breed a Clefairy I transferred from Black 2 with a Ditto I have in the game.

The eggs seem to be coming fast and if I check them right after getting them from the daycare man they say "it seems close to hatching".

I've bred Pokemon I transferred before with this Ditto and the egg always says "It doesn't seem close to hatching" when I first get the egg. It's almost as if the daycare man ran around a bit with the egg before giving me it...

Is this a special ability of Clefairy? Or a glitch?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    So I decided to breed a Clefairy I transferred from Black 2 with a Ditto I have in the game.

The eggs seem to be coming fast and if I check them right after getting them from the daycare man they say "it seems close to hatching".

I've bred Pokemon I transferred before with this Ditto and the egg always says "It doesn't seem close to hatching" when I first get the egg. It's almost as if the daycare man ran around a bit with the egg before giving me it...

Is this a special ability of Clefairy? Or a glitch?

Different pokemon have different hatching times, the shortest ones being the baby pokemon (Pichu, Smoochum, etc) you're not getting Clefairy eggs, you're getting Cleffa eggs and as such they have among the shortest hatching times in the game. If you breed other baby pokemon, you'll be getting the same message.

EeveeGamer101

Eevee Trainer!
    Years
    Different pokemon have different hatching times, the shortest ones being the baby pokemon (Pichu, Smoochum, etc) you're not getting Clefairy eggs, you're getting Cleffa eggs and as such they have among the shortest hatching times in the game. If you breed other baby pokemon, you'll be getting the same message.

Yeah that's what happened to me :P I bred a pikachu w/ ditto and my pichu hatched so quickly I freaked out and started spam shiny breeding, then I realized I wasn't using my masuada method ditto... :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What would be the difference between a Masada method Ditto and a regular?

Back