• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Grounds

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Hey, Well I Can pretty much breed you anything you want from generation 4. Just leave a reply here or vm or pm me and i will try to get your pokemon you want, in return for pokemon. (we'll decide which pokemon when u ask for one)

As of this moment I have:
    Totodile x3
    Cyndaquil x5
    Chikorita x2
    Pichu x6
    Charmander x73 (theres so many because tried to get a shiny xD)
    Squirtle x10
    Bulbasaur x15
    Treeko x7
    Mudkip x 23
    Torchic x4
    Ralts x4
    Eevee x30
    Vulpix x10
    Shinx x4
    Magby x6
    Elekid x8
    Smoochum x2
    Togepi x4
    Ghastly x8
    Tyrogue x4
    Azurill x6
    Aron x16
    Piplup x21
    Turtwig x14
    Chimchar x5
    Riolu x6
    Phione x5

If you have any other requests just let me know and i will try to get it for you :)

Ps: when we agree to get your pokemon, Please dont nag me for it. When I get it Ill Let you know.

Last edited:

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Lol yay! And yes u can just tell me a time in which we can trade. u can help me evolve my magmar into magmortar for Ur bulbasaur :) Ill be on today till 11pm (pacific time) just send me Ur friend code :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2012
    Hey dude, I just started playing Soul Silver and I wanted to try a new team setup with all the starters in my team. So I currently have totodile and I need a Cyndaquil and a Chikorita.
    Oh and BTW I have nothing to give in return :( since I just started the game. Anyway Ill pm my friend code if you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    Just started playing White but Charmander is one of my fav pokemon. any chance we can work something out? Do you need to trade any to evolve them? If so I can help you out.

FC 4857 1993 4267
    name Chris

Back