• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Breeding Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
    What pokemon that learn Assist can breed with Infernape and Weavile? I need an Assisting Infernape and Weavile for HGSS. If Weavile can learn Assist. I forgot.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I'm breeding heracross for use in soul silver when it comes out.
    I'm trying to breed megahorn and bulk up, with the father knowing brick break, bulk up, close combat, and megahorn. But when I breed them, I always get brick break and bulk up. Even after I deleted bulk up, it only knows brick break.
    Is it possible to breed megahorn in?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    If i breed a pokemon that's only female (in this case,Chansey), which pokemon do i give the everstone to for natures?Chansey or Ditto?They're both Calm, so it doesn't matter, but i'm just wondering

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    What pokemon that learn Assist can breed with Infernape and Weavile? I need an Assisting Infernape and Weavile for HGSS. If Weavile can learn Assist. I forgot.

I think that none of them, Chimchar or Sneasel could learn Assist, check it well, maybe i'm wrong XD

Working on Platinum, Breeding, hatching and trading on Diamond
    Diamond:
    my FC is 3867 6992 6638 and TN is Edward

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think that none of them, Chimchar or Sneasel could learn Assist, check it well, maybe i'm wrong XD

Chimchar can learn Assist through Egg Moves but however, this will only be available in HGSS. The same thing goes for Sneasel as well. So the only way Sneasel and Chimchar will be able to know Assist is through HeartGold and SoulSilver. In DPPt, they do not have these egg moves for them. ;(

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Umm...another question:

What can i breed with my Eevee to give it Wish?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    To get a Wish Eevee, you need to:
    Breed a male Togetic/Togekiss which knows Wish with a female Pikachu/Raichu/Skitty/Delcatty. You will get a Pikachu/Skitty with Wish.

Now, you need to make sure that the Pikachu/Skitty w/Wish you get is male. Rebreed till you get a male if you don't.

Then, breed the male Pikachu/Skitty with Wish with a female Eevee/Eeveelutions. You will get a Wish Eevee as a result.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    Is it possible to breed a Charmander with FirePunch as an egg move? I have an Adamant Charizard with an everstone, and need fire punch as a replacement for flamethrower.

Thank You!

Years
    No. Fire Punch is neither a TM move, egg move, or move it can learn via level up, so it cannot be passed down. The only method of getting Fire Punch will be having to use the move tutor in Platinum Route 212 (or HGSS Frontier Front).

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Is it possible to breed a skarmory that knows drill peck AND sky attack?

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Yes, get a Spearow to have Sky Attack via breeding with Noctowl. Then teach the Spearow Drill Peck and breed it with a Skarmory.

Or alternatively you could teach Sky Attack to the Skarmory via move tutor with HGSS.

Years
    If I'm breeding Combee for eggs in hopes of getting a female, is that impossible? I've been breeding the eggs and probably hatched about 20, all of them male. I know the ratio is about 87:13, so I know the chances are low, but the starters have the same ratio and I've bred them and gotten far more females, am I just extremely unlucky?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ^ It isn't impossible but like you said, a low possibility. Just keep trying and you'll get the female eventually. But basically, you're just having hard luck. :[

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    is it possible to get a poke with all it's IVs at 31?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back