• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
  • Hey people.
    After recently completing pokemon Dark Rising 2, I discovered my love for Chandelure, Electivire and Scizor. I would like to try building a competetive team including those 3.
    If anyone can help, that would be amazing. What I'm looking for is:

Litwick:
    Nickname- Spectre
    Nature- Modest
    Ability- Flash Fire
    Gender-Male
    IVs - Preferebly 31 in Special Attack and speed, any others are alright (:

Elekid:
    Nickame- Live-Wire
    Nature- Adamant or Jolly
    Ability- Motor Drive
    Gender- Male
    IVs- 31 in attack, 31 in speed, any others are fine
    Egg Moves- Ice punch, Fire punch

Scyther:
    Nickname- Klaw
    Nature- Jolly
    Ability- Technician
    Gender- Male
    IVs- 31 in attack, speed and both defences.

If anyone can help me out with any of these, I would be extemely greatful. As for payment, I do alot of wonder trading so I can have a look through my wondertrade pokemon and see what I have (:

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hi Rin! I happen to have a 6IV ditto along with 4IV Elekids and 5IV Scythers. Give me a bit to breed em, maybe 30 mins atleast(If I can breed and hatch that fast)

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Hi Rin! I happen to have a 6IV ditto along with 4IV Elekids and 5IV Scythers. Give me a bit to breed em, maybe 30 mins atleast(If I can breed and hatch that fast)

Oh that would be amazing dude!
    Btw, when I said Motor Drive on Elekid, I meant whatever ability gives it Motor Drive as an Electivire xD
    If possible, could you hold onto them a little while? I just found out someone reset my game -_- I am extremely annoyed because it had 2 pokemon on it that someone gave me. A Zigzagoon I had requested, and a Swablu that was given away. Also alot of excellent breeding pokemon too. Give me about an hour or so to get wonder trading again so I can see if I can get something in return for those 2 pokemon ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Sure, gives me more time to breed then. I'm not looking for anything specific though.Btw I double checked to see what's the HA on the Elekid so you can get Motor Drive once you evolve it. But apparently its Static instead of Vital Spirit(HA). So I guess I'll only breed for Scyther. I can still breed Elekid if you want the EMs though, like Cross Chop.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Sure, gives me more time to breed then. I'm not looking for anything specific though.Btw I double checked to see what's the HA on the Elekid so you can get Motor Drive once you evolve it. But apparently its Static instead of Vital Spirit(HA). So I guess I'll only breed for Scyther. I can still breed Elekid if you want the EMs though, like Cross Chop.

Nah I don't need egg moves for the movepool I have planned. The 3 elemental punches (Ice, Thunder and Fire) and earthquake is what I'm going for. Yeah, may not be the most powerful move set, but with a really good attack, the power of the moves won't matter. Plus, it provides excellent coverage and covers it's weaknesses.

If you are looking for a 5iv elekid with jolly nature do let know:)
    Thanks for the offer but Greg has it covered ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I do have Ice Punch and Dynamic Punch though.

EDIT: Will start hatching once I get another batch of eggs

EDIT 2: Just want to confirm with ya Rin, you'll only get Ice Punch(and a few other ems) Elekid without the HA. Is that alright?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Nah I don't need egg moves for the movepool I have planned. The 3 elemental punches (Ice, Thunder and Fire) and earthquake is what I'm going for. Yeah, may not be the most powerful move set, but with a really good attack, the power of the moves won't matter. Plus, it provides excellent coverage and covers it's weaknesses.

Thanks for the offer but Greg has it covered ^_^

Okay:) If you really want mine do let me know again cause i have all the elemental punches except for thunder cause elekid will learn it as it levels up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Oh, are the elemental punches all egg moves? Or can they be taught without breeding for them?

I think they're egg moves. Its just I only have Ice Punch(unless Meditite and Elekid are in the same egg group and I can give you all the punches)

EDIT: Rin, just grab Chili's Elekid. All the elemental punches are there o/

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • I just checked, Fire and Ice punch are both Egg moves, and Meditite + Electabuzz are both the same egg group (Almost forgot that Elekid is a baby pokemon lol xD), so yeah, could you breed for the Elemental punches then? (:

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Cool then. Btw for some reason my skype isn't working, it's saying "Skype can't connect". I have to uninstall and reinstall again.

EDIT: Scythers might take awhile. Keep on getting 5IVs -Spdef >.<

Years
  • Hey people.
    Litwick:
    Nickname- Spectre
    Nature- Modest
    Ability- Shadow Tag
    Gender-Male
    IVs - Preferebly 31 in Special Attack and speed, any others are alright (:

Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure do not have Shadow Tag as any of their abilities. Their abilities are Flash Fire, Flame Body, and Infiltrator (HA).

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure do not have Shadow Tag as any of their abilities. Their abilities are Flash Fire, Flame Body, and Infiltrator (HA).

Oh, thanks for telling me dude. The app I used to check what abities Chandelure has, had Shadow Tag down as one of them. Guess I'll update the request then xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back