• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    If I do use my dsi tonight between about 8:00 to 10:30 central time I am going to be playing pokemon with my friend. If I can still use my dsi before or after that time than I'll pm you to work out a trade.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    CMT for an Impish male Eevee with Wish and Curse. Shiny would be awesome but normal is fine. For a shiny one, I would offer a shiny Lucario Lv41. For a normal one, I would offer any breedable or egg move Pokémon.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    CMT for an Impish male Eevee with Wish and Curse. Shiny would be awesome but normal is fine. For a shiny one, I would offer a shiny Lucario Lv41. For a normal one, I would offer any breedable or egg move Pokémon.

I can't believe how retard the human races has become can't any of u 5 year olds get mommy or daddy to read thread and explain it's meaning retards?

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Last edited:

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
    Breeding Service
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=6015889

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    i know you dont breed natures, but i would like a few charmander eggs, so i have a better chance of a good nature, i have a surplus of every tm, and will give you 5 for 3-5 eggs. if its shiny, ill be more than happy to get it cloned for you, cause i know i would want a shiny i bred... anddddddddd.....

also if your feeling generous, i too need the shiny pichu for the spikey thingy.

ive been on this site for about three years, and have traded a bunch of times, as you can imagine. im sure i could find somebody to vouch for me. :]

get back to me asap.

Last edited:

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    Anyways, I'd like a Carvahana Egg. I can give you a lvl 1 UT Sableye if you want. Could you also breed it wih the egg move "Hydro Pump"?

naw not interested in the UT lvl 1 Sableye

i know you dont breed natures, but i would like a few charmander eggs, so i have a better chance of a good nature, i have a surplus of every tm, and will give you 5 for 3-5 eggs. if its shiny, ill be more than happy to get it cloned for you, cause i know i would want a shiny i bred... anddddddddd.....

also if your feeling generous, i too need the shiny pichu for the spikey thingy.

ive been on this site for about three years, and have traded a bunch of times, as you can imagine. im sure i could find somebody to vouch for me. :]

get back to me asap.

Chamander I am willing to do but if it's shiny I don't care I gogt a SHiny CHarizard already thanks to AngelFireWing so I good on that but would like a 5 set of tm 59 Dragon Pulses for em. Pichu on the other hand I would need a clone back if u were to trade me for it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back