• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Shop

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
  • Any chance I could get a Modest Bulbasaur with its HA and a HP Fire? A 31/xx/31/31/31/31 would be most preferable. I can get you a Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch, a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread. I can throw in an Electirizer to sweeten the deal (but you'd have to level it up yourself before it'd evolve). If the HP Fire is too much, then I'll just take a Timid Charmander with a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 spread. I'm assuming you breed for IVs, right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Any chance I could get a Modest Bulbasaur with its HA and a HP Fire? A 31/xx/31/31/31/31 would be most preferable. I can get you a Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch, a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread. I can throw in an Electirizer to sweeten the deal (but you'd have to level it up yourself before it'd evolve). If the HP Fire is too much, then I'll just take a Timid Charmander with a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 spread. I'm assuming you breed for IVs, right?

I dont breed for IV sorry

Lady May

Damn u Youngster Joey no-one cares about ur "Top-p
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    I would like a chikorita plzzz I love that grass type :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey there, I would very much like the following two Pokemon if at all possible:

Eevee
    Lv.1
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Adaptabilty
    IV: HP,ATK,DEF,SP.ATK

Elekid
    Lv.1
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Static
    IV: HP,ATK,DEF,SPEED

Preferably both female. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you :)

-Neylia

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Hey there, I would very much like the following two Pokemon if at all possible:

Eevee
    Lv.1
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Adaptabilty
    IV: HP,ATK,DEF,SP.ATK

Elekid
    Lv.1
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Static
    IV: HP,ATK,DEF,SPEED

Preferably both female. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you :)

-Neylia

They are both male

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Yh thats ok

I'm not sure if those helped with completion of your pokedex but thats why I gave those two. If i can help you in any other way let me know :) Thanks so much for the elekid and eevee!

-Neylia

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I'm not sure if those helped with completion of your pokedex but thats why I gave those two. If i can help you in any other way let me know :) Thanks so much for the elekid and eevee!

-Neylia

It helped thank you and your welcome. I get most of the pokemon through wonder trade or GTS

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    FC: 3239-3073-5870
    IGN: Crash

I would really appreciate a Snivy of Jolly nature and a Piplup of Modest nature please! Also, I'm not really sure what I should offer in exchange...

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    FC: 3239-3073-5870
    IGN: Crash

I would really appreciate a Snivy of Jolly nature and a Piplup of Modest nature please! Also, I'm not really sure what I should offer in exchange...

Your pokemon are in process

Hey do you have a Female Adamant Mudkip by any chance?

I can get any starter with any nature

Back