• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding/Trading

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Got the buttons taped down in gear station atm waiting to hatch. And I got it in a trade for like 9 regular pokemon ^.^

There's only a around 5% chance of it hatching Female with its Dream World Ability, so that might take a while... Good luck! Let me know when you are successful. I'll be checking back randomly throughout the day.

Years
    I'm actually Attempting to get those in a trade atm, but idk if they're internets working right :/

Lists back up, and updated:D

Last edited:

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
    Years
    wow, theres a good amount from yours that I don't have.

I'm really looking for pikachu, mime jr, porygon, ekans, koffing, and meowth

From your wanted list I have dunsparce, girafarig, murkrow, and electrike. I can make you an electrike with minus, its dreamworld ability, given a little time. I'll do a 4 for 4 (the first four i said i want) or whatever you think is fair, obviously you have more than me to offer here

Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    Uhh....not sure what to do here o_o" ...So if I have some in your list i just let you know right? ><;;
    I feel so lame atm .-.

Years
    yep, just let me know what you have that i need. and what your looking for. and it's not a problem at all:) we all start somewhere

Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    I havee.....
    ~Leaf stone
    ~Koffing
    ~aipom
    ~Girafarig
    For
    ~Larvitar
    ~houndour