• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding/Trading

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    @Lycaninja I would need more for those (the eevee has like an 8,000 step count to hatch an egg and a 5% chance it'll have the dream world ability. Dratini is 20% chance with a 10,000 step count)

@Cazzler I have Snubbull, Miltank, and Natu. The rest require trade items/evolutionary stones. And unown cant breed.

Check my thread for anything I am updating it tomorrow with more Pokemon and items I have...

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I would like:
    DW Mienfoo
    Jirachi info?
    Master Ball
    Wide lens
    Zoom lens

I have:
    Togekiss
    Slowking
    Unknown

I can get you a Spinda too

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Wild Zapdos, I really need a DW female Dratini! I have a Bold perfect IV Ditto I'd be willing to trade for one, and any of the evolution stones you're looking for.

Years
  • Ill start breeding that atm, ill pm/vm you when im done. Might take a bit (stupid 10,000 step count per egg) >.<

@greg I'd give you what you listed for that, except the jirachi
    the jirachi:
    no perfect ivs
    Ot: CHANNEL (40122)
    wish, confusion, rest
    league ribbon01/02

Responses might be delayed a bit. Doing this on my phone :/

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • So...
    Master Ball
    Wide lens
    Zoom lens
    DW female Mienfoo

For:
    Togekiss
    Spinda
    Slowking
    Unknown?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I've read somewhere that you've found a spinda? If thats true could I have one, I could give you a shiny stone, I might not have any Pokemon your after but check my thread anyways...

Years
  • Sorry guys, I've been away for a few days.
    @greg, if you still want to do that, I'm ready whenever
    @cazzler, Sure. I'll breed it and just PM/VM me whenever your on

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Hey wild Zapdos Could you trade me a vullaby. I'm not sure what you want for it but I'd be willind to trade you a maractus. My FC: 5372 1461 3583

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Can i get a male elekid with gentle nature and eletilizaer and a female elekid? I can give u a dusknoir and azelf. My fc is 2623-3947-6672

Dark Fang= My Mightyena

Mightyena and Houndoom Master
    Years
  • Sup I have an action Replay So if you want a pokemon just ask and in return I would like a fire stone plz. I can make the pokemon Shiny, Have pokerus, Lv 100, Maxed out stats, or have a master ball on it. (I have 900x right now)

If you want to have one of these plz pm me, friend me, whatever.

Last edited:
    Back