• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

breelom?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • It needs to be used with good prediction. Otherwise with a Jaskpasser on ur team.

Effect Spore isn't necessary since it won't be taking hits. Toxic orb prevents it from being induced to status. Give it Toxic Orb + Poison Heal.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Adamant Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk / 216 Spd / 40 HP
    - Substitute
    - Leech Seed
    - Focus Punch
    - Seed Bomb / Spore / Stone Edge

SubSeeding, the advance set, including new moves granted. This worked effectively in the previous gen, and so it will continue be so in D/P.

Use Leech Seed against your opponent, and then Substitute to avoid being damaged. Breloom will last long enough with the health being provided from both Leech Seed and Toxic Orb. This will frequently cause your opponent to switch out from the annoyance, granting Breloom an opportunity to prepare a powerful Focus Punch. To take advantage from switches, Stealth Rock support is very handy here, as Flying types are usually sent out against Breloom. Spore helps the SubSeeding strategy to continue on, but if you wish for type coverage, Stone Edge helps you to hurt Flyers. Seed Bomb provides Breloom with another STAB move.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Adamant Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk / 200 Spd/ 56 Def
    - Stone Edge
    - Leech Seed
    - Focus Punch
    - Spore

It may need some Def to survive Garchomp. The set is basic but Breloom can be a beast to walls.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    what if im in a double battle with breloom and a pokemon with toxic

my other pokemon uses toxic on my breloom..does he heal like crazy..

breloom is holding lefties w/ trait poison heal

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • what if im in a double battle with breloom and a pokemon with toxic

my other pokemon uses toxic on my breloom..does he heal like crazy..

breloom is holding lefties w/ trait poison heal

Just don't worry about it...breloom isn't as effective in double battles anyways. The 2 pokes could gang up on it for the KO.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • The standard one...probably already posted...spore, focus punch, substitute...those 3 are great on breloom.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • huh? Read the post, spore is listed...lots of things work in the final slot. I'm in vacation mode so my advice you shouldn't hear...but leech seed is usable on it.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • I go max Attk/Spd Jolly, Spore/Leech Seed/Sub/Mach Punch @ Toxic Orb. Walled by ghosts, but amazingly hard to kill.

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
    Years
  • Breloom@ Toxic Orb
    Toxic Heals
    Moves:
    Spore/Seed Bomb
    Leech Seed
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Adamant,252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Back