• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brendan and Drew

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^^ Brendan is the male character that you can pick in the R/S/E games. Kinda like May is the female.
    Also, I don't believe that Brendan makes any apperances in the anime...
    As for Drew, he isn't in the games...

enyce

banned
    Years
    OH...I always named him something else -_-

Is there any confirmation thats his name?

For one Id rather play as Drew. He has green hair, how cool is that??? White hair is so cliche

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    callin STORM CLICHE?!!!!....:laugh:

anywho,brendon is cool..in fact,I've named the characters in my fasho,so that they know eachother from diffrent games and stuff,like I rename him Seth,and on colliseum,the guy is renamed Seth,...so it's like the future him!!!and diffrent stuff like that...Drew is one of those guys I just wanna punch in the face...I dunno why...^_^;;;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Brendan appears in the Manga as Ruby. And Drew is in the anime just not the games or manga.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    Drew is one of those guys I just wanna punch in the face...I dunno why...^_^;;;

...You know, I take offense to that for some unknown totally obvious reason....

and Yes...there is proof that his name is Brendan, cause thats what his father and the others call him in the games...

For one Id rather play as Drew. He has green hair, how cool is that??? White hair is so cliche

White hair is awesome... <3
    But yeah...Playing as Drew would be better...

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Yuuki Has Black Hair, And Wears A White Hat. You Can See His Sideburn Things. Plus In Pocket Monsters Special, Ruby Says It's A Hat Somewhere.

Also, Yuuki Has Appeared In The Anime. He Makes A Cameo Appearance At The Beginning Of The Jirachi Movie.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Drew said:
    ...You know, I take offense to that for some unknown totally obvious reason....

and Yes...there is proof that his name is Brendan, cause thats what his father and the others call him in the games...

White hair is awesome... <3
    But yeah...Playing as Drew would be better...

White hair is over done. Inuyasha and many other anime series. Are prime examples. PLaying as drew would be cool...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    White hair is smexy. XP

You know...they should totally have a game where you could play with Drew as the male character.... and keep May the female. x3

And, something more on-topic...
    It would be awesome if Brendan WAS in the anime... ^^;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    enyce said:
    OH...I always named him something else -_-
    You should try playing as May sometime, sweetie. XD

Drew said:
    You know...they should totally have a game where you could play with Drew as the male character.... and keep May the female. x3

You might be on to something, sweetie. ~.^ *Hacks away.*

Drew said:
    And, something more on-topic...
    It would be awesome if Brendan WAS in the anime... ^^;
    I believe he had a cameo in one of the Pokémon movies, but to every fan I know, that's not enough. XD

Personally, I like Drew better, he has that, arrogance that I find hot awsome. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah yes.... and a Drew sprite would be the kawaii-est little thing in exsistance... x3 <3

Actually...I think the Brendan sprite is adorable too...

Jeremy said:
    You might be on to something, sweetie. ~.^ *Hacks away.*
    XD Oh my gosh , are you actually gonna do it?! x3

enyce

banned
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    You should try playing as May sometime, sweetie. XD

OMG I started my emerald over. Im playing as her now. I gave her some ghetto black name.

But Im playing as her XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Magma Blader you may be offensing Drew [ the user and Roselia ^^ ] I think both of them are cooooll ! Yeah Brendan/Yuuki has BLACK hair with a WHITE hat . And Drew's sprite will be uber kawaii and cute ! He's so rock me !

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    haven't seen brendan in anime... and neither drew in the game. but overall, I'd prefer Drew. He's sooooo cool XD

Back