• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Bridge Between Worlds (Union Circle...Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
Years
  • Heyo -- it's me again, the guy who appeared for about a month early this year to complete his BDSP dex and then vanished without a trace.
    Anyway, there's another dex to fill, this time in Paldea, and APPARENTLY they added a mechanic to allow you to catch version exclusives, via the Union Circle.
    That said...it...sort of requires I have a Scarlet player join with me (I have Violet) and just kinda loiter in an area for their version-exclusives to spawn...it's also the only way you can evolve Palafin, so I guess it's kind of necessary.
    So basically, what I'm asking is for a Scarlet player to join me in the Union Circle at some point -- I have time later on today. I'll try to figure out the best places where the exclusives can be found, and you do your best impression of a tree. Likewise, I'll do it myself for Violet exclusives, should you need them.

Granted, I know this probably isn't necessarily trade-related but...I mean, I'd still be willing to trade for some of the version-exclusives if it makes things easier.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Alright then! Tomorrow it is! And I'll try to be quick about it; don't wanna leave you twiddling your thumbs for no reason, hahah.
    Any particular time tomorrow? As well as timezone.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Oh, yeah, I suppose I could do a bit of it now before I have to leave. I was going to say, I made this map to make things a little easier.

2022_12_30_0mv_Kleki.png

That is...

1: Larvitar (Found in Ruins)
    2: Drifloon (Only available at night)
    3: Stunky
    4: Deino (Found in Caves)
    5: Skrelp
    6: Oranguru (Found in Trees...I imagine I have to dash into them)
    7: Stonjourner

So just give me a moment, and I'll plug in the code

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • ...Hm? Says no partner found. That's odd -- perhaps I did something wrong. I put in the code as you posted. Here lemme try: C3V504

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • ... ...Alright, I think there's something here I'm just not understanding. No matter where I search, I can't find any of the Scarlet exclusives. Perhaps you have to be in the area so they'll spawn?
    I dunno. We'll try this again tomorrow -- I'll try to "do my homework" to better understand this.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Sure thing! I listed numbers on that map I posted; I figure those are the areas we could go in order...just to make things a little simpler. Anyway, just let me know when you'll be available tomorrow, and I'll be sure to set aside some time

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • I should be available from about 1pm GMT (London time) but available anytime after that as I have some time off haha

Just let me know

Also I don't suppose I can impose

I don't suppose you have the water starter (duck pokemon) even if it is just an egg as I want one to complete my starter team

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Ah...my apologies, I chose Sprigatito, the Grass Starter. Though, just a hunch...From what I've seen of the past two generations, starter Pokemon are very common over Wonder/Surprise Trade. You're bound to get Quaxly that way eventually.

Anyway, 1 PM London time, that's...8 AM EST. Alright then, I suppose I'll just message you when I'm ready

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • I thought that might be the case, don't feel the need to get on that early I just meant I will be plating from that time

Probably until midnight so feel free to drop me a message anytime after that when you have had time to do what you need

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • I thought that might be the case, don't feel the need to get on that early I just meant I will be plating from that time

Probably until midnight so feel free to drop me a message anytime after that when you have had time to do what you need

Alright! Ready when you are: VNHK2C

Just so happened to be night in-game, so I'm going after Drifloon first

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back