• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Bridge Between Worlds (Union Circle...Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
Years
  • Oh, sorry, I was busy trying to climb a waterfall, since...I think I can't actually get to Deino without the ability to climb -- which I don't have yet.
    I'll be right there

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Anyway, why don't we call it a day for now? I'll have to beat the Last Titan before we can really finish it. 4 Pokemon ain't bad. Thanks for your patience!

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • ...Did my last message send? No, I don't think it did.
    Anyway, I was saying I'll have to beat the Last Titan before we can continue, so maybe we can call it a day for now. Thank you for your patience! ^-^

Edit: Wait, no...it did. I just didn't realize there was a second page...I am clueless, hahah... :'D

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • By the by

The overworld pokemon are not the only specific pokemon there are also the pokemon found in the crater

In order to get there in your game you have to complete every main story Arc

Not sure if I can take you into the crater if you haven't already gotten there

Can try next time though

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Alright! I finished the main story, and completed the Area Zero arc. If you have time tomorrow, perhaps we could get Skrelp and Oranguru, then catch Deino and the Scarlet Paradoxes in Area Zero?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back