• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BrightGold + ShinySilver

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Everyone knows these are in the makes, what Pokemon do you think will be in them, besides Kanto/Johto regions? RSE maybe? DP maybe? post any opinions about these games/which you are getting?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    they are? never heard of it

That's because they aren't. Or at least, Nintendo hasn't announced anything of the sort as of yet. However, every Pokemon fan in the world has turned this rumor into completely unconfirmed fact, despite the fact there is absolutely no proof to back up their baseless speculation.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    never heard of them, although shinygold is a hacked version of firered that is an awesome G/C/S remake.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    If remakes of Metalgen were being made (which would be the best news ever) I'd rather their names be different...perhaps GoldSun and SilverMoon? And it'd be nice if besides Johto and Kanto you could travel to yet another region, like, say, Hoenn? And it'd probably have all 4 generations of Pokemon in them, like FR/LG had PokeDex entries for 3rd gen.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Meh. As somebody above said, this is unconfirmed. I'd love a remake, but I'm still in love w/ my GBA. My DS is all dusty...I hate it, but that's just me. It wouldn't be a true remake unless they had it under 3rd gen rules, not D/P, which makes me wonder what it would be like if it was made...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Not to be rude but you guys are kinda grasping a false hope. If you think about it there is no reason for them to remake G/S. You can catch all pokemon except legendaries from previous gens, and the starters from previous gens in D/P, and the legends and starters are easy to find via GTS. The only reason they re-made red and blue was so that you could get the rest of the Kanto pokemon on the advanced gens.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Zach would be correct. Truth is, G/S/C were under 3rd gen rules, and the DS games aren't, so if a remake were to happen, it would have to be under 3rd gen rules to be at all accurate, which would be...weird and tough to sell copies...compared to the others at least.

Back