• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bright's Grand Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    shiny mewtwo for
    Movie Regigigas* (jap)
    Careful Lv100 UT
    346/337/242/175/264/223
    and shiny groudon for
    GameStop Deoxys w/NeverMelt Ice
    Timid Lv50 UT
    113/144/63/158/56/187
    i can add a shiny lugia with them

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    would you except a lv 100 ev trained salamance with perfect ivs in attack, a shiny sneasle, and a shiny spinda for your shiny ev trained lucario?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • 10th Anniversary Pokemon cannot be shiny so I removed that 10 ANIV Celebi from your list. I also removed the Faraway Island Mews that were not in Japanese because they cannot be in English (see hacks list).

-EDITED-

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    10th Anniversary Pokemon cannot be shiny so I removed that 10 ANIV Celebi from your list. I also removed the Faraway Island Mews that were not in Japanese because they cannot be in English (see hacks list).

-EDITED-
    I'm sorry for that didn't realize tht. Thanks.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • You're looking for an EV Trainer? I will work with you under these conditions:

1. You have to give me the Pokemon to EV train. I will EV it for you. Also, I don't like breeding Pokemon to EV. I find it simpler for the owner to give me the Pokemon to EV train. Read reason 2 for reason why.

2. I only ask for 2 Pokes. I get 1 Poke when you give me the Pokemon you want to EV train, and I will receive the other when I return it to you. That way, it gives me an incentive to not keep your Pokemon. Also, I don't need to keep your Pokemon because...well...that's wrong.

3. EV Training may take a few days. This is because I will be busy with school. However, on the weekends (Friday-Sunday) EV Training may take only a few hours.

If you will accept me, I will be happy to EV train your Pokemon.

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    You're looking for an EV Trainer? I will work with you under these conditions:

1. You have to give me the Pokemon to EV train. I will EV it for you. Also, I don't like breeding Pokemon to EV. I find it simpler for the owner to give me the Pokemon to EV train. Read reason 2 for reason why.

2. I only ask for 2 Pokes. I get 1 Poke when you give me the Pokemon you want to EV train, and I will receive the other when I return it to you. That way, it gives me an incentive to not keep your Pokemon. Also, I don't need to keep your Pokemon because...well...that's wrong.

3. EV Training may take a few days. This is because I will be busy with school. However, on the weekends (Friday-Sunday) EV Training may take only a few hours.

If you will accept me, I will be happy to EV train your Pokemon.
    ok thats fine by me. im trying to get a hold of the pokemon i need trained right now. they're the ones on my wanted list.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • So I will be your EV trainer? If so, thanks! Also, PM me when you need a Pokemon EV trained. When you do, give me a list of the Pokemon I can choose from.

Back