• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bright's Grand Trade Thread

SheepAtog

FF VIII Phoenix!
Years
  • i have 2 shinys a gold ratatta and orange pikachu, i need any of the ones i cant catch shiny if possibe also i have most of th starters up for trade (one stage or other) bar chickorita. and ive caught all the legendary pokemon in diamond if you need them

deoxys
    jirachi
    mew
    manaphy
    celebi
    chicorita
    lugia
    ho-oh
    shaymin

pm me if you can help

none other of mine are shiny bar the 1st 2 i said were... if that makes it clearer

Last edited:

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    i have 2 shinys a gold ratatta and orange pikachu, i need any of the ones i cant catch shiny if possibe also i have most of th starters up for trade (one stage or other) bar chickorita. and ive caught all the legendary pokemon in diamond if you need them

deoxys
    jirachi
    mew
    manaphy
    celebi
    chicorita
    lugia
    ho-oh
    shaymin

pm me if you can help

none other of mine are shiny bar the 1st 2 i said were... if that makes it clearer
    i could use the shiny rattatata
    I'll trade you a PBR Electivire and a Shiny Larvitar for your Platinum Lv 1 Regigigas and your Shiny Glaceon
    are they ut?

Back