• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl game giveaway (CLOSED)

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

There’s two different giveaways – find out the details!
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    i would like to join im fairly new though so hopefully i can get the 50 post

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
    Years
  • seems I returned on a perfect time haha
    and lucky enough i already have enough posts to pass the bare requirement

but i am aiming for 100 posts now haha

count me in ^^

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
    Years
  • Will I automatically be entered as soon as I have 50 posts, or do I need to do something else? Please, someone explain how this works?!

it is simple, you need to have 2 things:

1. 50 posts minimum
    2. posted here that you wish to join

however seeing it already is the 18th, night time at my timezone, not sure which timezone it is coming from (i suck at that XD), I was expecting that the results were already in, seems not
    as such your time limit to get 50th posts is extremely limited if even possible at all
    (especially seeing random spamming is not going to be accepted, otherwise i could have reached 150 posts by now, but even i failed getting to 100 for the double chance due to looking for meaningful posts haha)

anyway as long as there is no results you might have a small window so i wish you best of luck

sorry I rechecked and its till 18th november, so we both have plenty of time haha, still best of luck

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
    Years
  • Ohhh I thought it stopped on the 18th August! Herp Derp! Pass me that coffee 😂

Yeah me too, as such i was really surprised when it was turning night and there was no post about the winner, its then in time i went to confirm it myself that i realized my mistake hahaha

Back